Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Food Of The Gods iOS Beta.

My character that was copied over is super old like it hasn't been like that in probably over 6 months with the stuff it has.
“In 900 years of time and space, I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important”
— The Doctor, Season 6, Christmas Special

Gwydion
Rogue: FlameBlade21- 223+
Ranger: Ethain- 215+
Mage: Stump 211+

Epona
Rogue: Caliber 217+

same here. please invite me to the the beta feedback forum. And mr. Muldar, what kind of feedback are you looking for? Just reporting bugs or content of the beta? or both?
Last edited by madara on Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:06 am, edited 2 times in total.
Name: Madara uchiha
Power Lvl: 222
Fishing Lvl: 179
Cooking Lvl: 23

Name: ltachi Uchiha
Power Lvl: 121

Name: Julius Caesar
Power Lvl: 145

Hi there's a big bug in game around 200 boss area in tower graphics are all shot to pieces..
I have taken ss of it but files are too big to post.

The whole area around 200 boss is like your walking through the wall..
its as though the area has been flipped from left to right with the boss along the left path now is on the right hand side.
When you do get to the 200 area you can't see anything and you get attacked by the mobs there.
World Lugh

Mage 220
Druid 224
Rouge 227

Please anyone knows about this dragon pet taming quest??? I completed the quest and no I have dragon taming ability. Where is the dragon for it??
I too would like to know more about this dragon hatchling. Will we be able to test it sometime during this beta? Is it a special pet, like the bear, which you have to complete a quest to attain? What are its stats?

C'mon, OTM, ya bunch of rotten teasers! Give us the goods!

the Fox

Hi there's a big bug in game around 200 boss area in tower graphics are all shot to pieces..
I have taken ss of it but files are too big to post.

The whole area around 200 boss is like your walking through the wall..
its as though the area has been flipped from left to right with the boss along the left path now is on the right hand side.
When you do get to the 200 area you can't see anything and you get attacked by the mobs there.

Yes this is a nasty bug. Another one I noticed is that the occult bosses by moby, between aggy and pyrus, are invisible.
Name: Madara uchiha
Power Lvl: 222
Fishing Lvl: 179
Cooking Lvl: 23

Name: ltachi Uchiha
Power Lvl: 121

Name: Julius Caesar
Power Lvl: 145

So I just got the mail from Muldar in the middle of the night so it must have just been delayed (maybe thats what happening for the rest of you who haven't gotten it yet still), but I haven't gotten a mail from TestFlight. Is it probably also just delayed like the other mail?
Ronin Clan, Belenus
CriticalBlade 221 Rogue, Full Wardens armor
CriticalSlayer 201 Warrior, Full Wardens except bp
CriticalSnipe 160 Ranger, Full DG armor