Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Looking for a server to join

hello, I am currently looking for a new server to join but that has little to no drama and fun competition. I've heard of a few different worlds but would like to get your opinions on what world you believe would be the best? Please don't make this a post for you guys to argue.

Re: Looking for a server to join

let me just introduce my server:

- drama 24/7
- hacking, griefing, insulting
- competition on dl+
- low population
- no killing of gele for weeks

Join us in Sulis
I would genuinely recommend Sulis.

- Drama is available to those who want it
- 'Hacking' is a fun resort when 1337 win a boss
- Currently, we have a system on Sulis where bosses are free game until lock, which has resulted in strategy such as pulling necro ghost to freeze opposing lock group, however once locked I haven't seen any legitmate griefing in months.
- High competition, every boss spawn generally has multiple clans competing for it at all time zones
- Don't really know why people see Sulis as being so underpopulated as there are 3 competent end game clans
- Despite gelebron going down less often as opposed to other servers, every single other boss goes down on spawn with competition which i find preferable to another world where one clan dominates every single boss including gelebron.
Aceliral - 220 Ranger Sulis
Aurax - 210 Rogue Sulis
Aretha - 220 Mage Sulis
Auraliax - 158 Druid Sulis
Auralox - 120 Warrior Sulis

General of 1337

Celtic Heroes YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfl1es ... l__tXsKlSg

let me just introduce my server:

- drama 24/7
- hacking, griefing, insulting
- competition on dl+
- low population
- no killing of gele for weeks

Join us in Sulis
I would genuinely recommend Sulis.

- Drama is available to those who want it
- 'Hacking' is a fun resort when 1337 win a boss
- Currently, we have a system on Sulis where bosses are free game until lock, which has resulted in strategy such as pulling necro ghost to freeze opposing lock group, however once locked I haven't seen any legitmate griefing in months.
- High competition, every boss spawn generally has multiple clans competing for it at all time zones
- Don't really know why people see Sulis as being so underpopulated as there are 3 competent end game clans
- Despite gelebron going down less often as opposed to other servers, every single other boss goes down on spawn with competition which i find preferable to another world where one clan dominates every single boss including gelebron.
basically bad chances to avoid the drama lol

hello, I am currently looking for a new server to join but that has little to no drama and fun competition. I've heard of a few different worlds but would like to get your opinions on what world you believe would be the best? Please don't make this a post for you guys to argue.
I would heavily recommend arawn. Here is a brief description of the server:
-) Great prices - 30k a pet token, 35k a mount token, 500g-750g a support lix, 3k a haste, 20k ea chest (25k start of event and for legacy atm)
-) no griefing, simple as that, 0 griefing on any bosses between any clans
-) limited competition - only 2 clans can kill hrung, mord, and only one clan can kill necro, proteus, and gelebron. Top clan also dominates EDL, DL is equally controlled. There is some competition which makes it fun, but no griefing makes it healthy.
-) 3 clans: Resurgence (top clan, first clan to kill gelebron and necro, run by the amazing BigDiesel379, one of, if not the, strongest clans in the game. great group of people. Currently trying to get in 25 DG sets before end of year) DragonSouls ( a really great laidback clan with an amazing set of clannies, can only kill through skath, but is a great group of fun people, really healthy relations between DS and Res), Unit/Colours (main competition clan, 20- people that tri+box to kill bosses, can sometimes lock EDL and mordy)

If you have any further questions feel free to pm me :-)

But in terms of being less biased here are some other threads where similar questions were answered by multiple people from multiple servers
Server Shopping Guide
IOS Servers
Most populated server

I hope this helps!
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at