Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Merching Guide

Im by no means the richest player but I have a nice colection of items, gold, and gear. I started playing yule 2012 and have always been more intrested into gold and fashion than lvling. My earliest memories of merching was in Samhain 2012 when my friend and I both wanted the AMAZING orange suit after getting our smexy green covens. One of us camped the castle looking for deals while the other one collected pumpkins to sell to players looking to upgrade their hats. We finally got enough to both get full green suits. Our next mission was to get 100k. After many weeks of buying and re-selling items, farming tomes, and selling our prized suits we finally had saved up 100k. When 2013 yule came arround we both had small fortunes without spending any money. We would find people desperate for gold and buy there stuff for cheap and sell for small profits and most importantly farming for event hat items. I quit playing celtic heroes in 2014 after getting into 8th grade and my friend decided to quit. I came back in 2015 and found my items had increased and decided to sell them. I was left with a small fortune of 800k. I got scammed by a close friend durring beltane 2015 and i was heart broken. I xfered the only thingg i had left (a hero ammy) to a new server in 2016 where i restarted my journey to make money. I already knew how to merch so making gold was very fast. After a year onmy server i have 3.5million a full dl ranger and rogue (bought both dl) also very good gear on both and a very large collection of fashion and rares. When price checking everything i had i had about 30-32 million in items.

Now my guide starts and my story ends
Most important thing when merching is profit. Even if i want an item very badly i will never buy the item for its average price i always make sure if i decide to sell that item in the future i will make profit. When buying items to make money on you need to know these things. How easy is that item to sell (do you know someone looking for that item?). Do ik how much this item sells for (have i seen people sale this item? For how much?). And how many of these are in circulation. Watching people sell items is very educational. If someone says selling 80% 200k and he sells it very fast. And another person had been saying for days selling 80% 250k with no results. You can see that an 80% is most likely closer to 200k than 250k. Another thing is rarity. If you find yourself with a rare item you can raise the average price on your own. Since no one has a recent price to compare to you can make your own. Example is a 70% broom i had. Not many are active and i purchased one for 1mill. I later sold that item for 2.5mill. Now when ever someone sells a broom it goes for 2-3mill. Manipulating the market is a very good way to make money. If you can convince people to sell the item you have for higher than that makes your item worth more. Sort of like what I did with alt books. People used to sell alt books for 4k when i came to my server. I started selling for 8k and desperate people woulf buy. Soon people seeing that they could sell for 8k raised there prices. Now an average alt book goes for 10k all because i would sell alt books in large surplus for 8k. So to invest in an item you never pay what they are asking. If they say 200k you offer so low it should almost make them cancel the trade. Youd say 100k. If they respond 175k you know they really want to sell that item. So you say 125k final. They will trade you and most likely say 150k. Smartest thing to do is to cancel the trade. 9 times out of 10 if you wait a minute or two they will say fine and you can pick up a cheap item to re sell.

I hope i helped everyone and they can use these tips to make some money. Ty all
If You sell your chickens you have no soul

Re: Merching Guide

I guess to each their own. I have more than enough gold, alt books, and lix that it doesn't impact me. But I feel bad for the players that need alt books and get screwed over by people raising the prices of those items double so they can make some gold.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

I guess to each their own. I have more than enough gold, alt books, and lix that it doesn't impact me. But I feel bad for the players that need alt books and get screwed over by people raising the prices of those items double so they can make some gold.
1+ I hate seeing plat prices rise so high
A proud noob of the clan Avalon :)

"There is talent everywhere in the world, if given the opportunity" Barack Obama

Very nice, gotta always be prepared to walk away from a trade... to find the other guy running back after you
Danu
E3: Rogue (223)
Annihilate: Rogue (200)

Shadow9: Warrior (222)
36O: Ranger (220)
On Ice: Ice Mage (220)
On Fire: Ice Fire (220)

Instagram: @celtic_tavern (I do daily uploads, feel free to come say hi)