Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Developer Update: Pet Reveal / Mini Event / Beta

I'm 10 wanting to walk around with a tiger or dragon? But I'm not gonnna lie and say I'm some 30 year old with some rich old house like in sure you have :p but seriously it's a chicken idc if it doesn't add any stats I would still use
Tf are you on about when have I ever said I was 30 with a 'rich house' lmao, a chicken pet doesn't belong in an MMO game and I don't see how anyone could be excited for it.

I'm 10 wanting to walk around with a tiger or dragon? But I'm not gonnna lie and say I'm some 30 year old with some rich old house like in sure you have :p but seriously it's a chicken idc if it doesn't add any stats I would still use
Tf are you on about when have I ever said I was 30 with a 'rich house' lmao, a chicken pet doesn't belong in an MMO game and I don't see how anyone could be excited for it.
You could start a *** fighting under ground group and make a ton of gold betting. My old boxing coach raised fighting *** and those suckers are mean.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

You could start a **** fighting under ground group and make a ton of gold betting. My old boxing coach raised fighting ***** and those suckers are mean.
Lol

Ew a chicken? They eat with their peckers ya know... it's fowl.
:? Please... no more puns. You're really ruffling my feathers. If you really must continue, I can just wing it
Kyuubirouge - Morrigan - 200 Rogue locker
Reddit - Morrigan - 223 Druid slayer
Subreddit - Morrigan - 200 Ranger locker
JackRebbit - Morrigan - 215 Druid
Hachibirouge - Morrigan - 190 laziness solution rogue
Oshawott - 130 going nowhere