Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Developer Update: Pet Reveal / Mini Event / Beta

#55
Alyssandra wrote:Since it's coming with the cooking update, I would not be surprised if it gave a boost to cooking rather than traditional stats. Sort of like the bear.

my thoughts exactly. A chicken that helps you cook its brethren.
poor Curry, he must be viewing this as a cruel joke :lol:
Gwydion - Voted Top Noob of Relentless
BobsYourUncle 226 Fire Mage

Stubborn 220 Warrior (Tank)

Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
boymclir wrote:Bob The God

Shadae wrote:This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?

Hmmmmmmmm

Re: Developer Update: Pet Reveal / Mini Event / Beta

#56
IKFROMMABON wrote:
Robert wrote:
IKFROMMABON wrote: What are you, 10?

I would prefer a dragon, however it's just a game for fun. You sound like such a buzzkill, you're really showing your age (or lack there of) when you say things like that.

I'm probably going to get a chicken because that's a funny pet, you should probably take a break and get some perspective eh? We've just had many serious pets. Chill out Pal.

I want stuff that fits an MMO game and belongs in CH I'm not too bothered about dragon or tiger that were mentioned, OTM have had months to come up with this and they come up with a chicken? Like wth. It's gonna look stupid being at a raid and people have chickens next to them. I'm not 100% against it I just feel it's a weak idea.


Your negativity is really childish. Don't like it? Don't play, or get over it. The game doesn't need to be serious all the time. It's a game ffs... a game... you literally attack people because they like the idea lmao you're really mature dude. We got a badass over here who's opinion is more important than anyone's and if you don't agree then you're 10 years old.
kings pride
clan - isolation
mabon - my main server
fingal - what happens in vegas, stays in vegas

Re: Developer Update: Pet Reveal / Mini Event / Beta

#57
tayilern wrote:
IKFROMMABON wrote:
Robert wrote:I would prefer a dragon, however it's just a game for fun. You sound like such a buzzkill, you're really showing your age (or lack there of) when you say things like that.

I'm probably going to get a chicken because that's a funny pet, you should probably take a break and get some perspective eh? We've just had many serious pets. Chill out Pal.

I want stuff that fits an MMO game and belongs in CH I'm not too bothered about dragon or tiger that were mentioned, OTM have had months to come up with this and they come up with a chicken? Like wth. It's gonna look stupid being at a raid and people have chickens next to them. I'm not 100% against it I just feel it's a weak idea.


Your negativity is really childish. Don't like it? Don't play, or get over it. The game doesn't need to be serious all the time. It's a game ffs... a game... you literally attack people because they like the idea lmao you're really mature dude. We got a badass over here who's opinion is more important than anyone's and if you don't agree then you're 10 years old.

So I give an opinion and suddenly I'm a 'badass', and when did I attack someone? Get over yourself. Your quote is unbelievably hypocritical. Excuse me for not being excited by the idea of a chicken xD

Re: Developer Update: Pet Reveal / Mini Event / Beta

#59
IKFROMMABON wrote:
Robert wrote:
IKFROMMABON wrote: What are you, 10?

I would prefer a dragon, however it's just a game for fun. You sound like such a buzzkill, you're really showing your age (or lack there of) when you say things like that.

I'm probably going to get a chicken because that's a funny pet, you should probably take a break and get some perspective eh? We've just had many serious pets. Chill out Pal.

I want stuff that fits an MMO game and belongs in CH I'm not too bothered about dragon or tiger that were mentioned, OTM have had months to come up with this and they come up with a chicken? Like wth. It's gonna look stupid being at a raid and people have chickens next to them. I'm not 100% against it I just feel it's a weak idea.


If you're going to have an issues about it so much then just turn off pets in settings and not buy a chicken. :p
Proteus Prime 220 warrior from Novalis

Noblesse 191 ranger

Server 161 ranger from Chaos in Nuada

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 59 guests