Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Developer Update: Pet Reveal / Mini Event / Beta

What are you, 10?
I would prefer a dragon, however it's just a game for fun. You sound like such a buzzkill, you're really showing your age (or lack there of) when you say things like that.

I'm probably going to get a chicken because that's a funny pet, you should probably take a break and get some perspective eh? We've just had many serious pets. Chill out Pal.
“Brevity is the soul of wit.”

Chicken pets are the best thing that has happened to this game since summer 2013.... Plus would this be Otms first Easter egg??? :o

I'm all about Easter eggs
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

What are you, 10?
I would prefer a dragon, however it's just a game for fun. You sound like such a buzzkill, you're really showing your age (or lack there of) when you say things like that.

I'm probably going to get a chicken because that's a funny pet, you should probably take a break and get some perspective eh? We've just had many serious pets. Chill out Pal.
I want stuff that fits an MMO game and belongs in CH I'm not too bothered about dragon or tiger that were mentioned, OTM have had months to come up with this and they come up with a chicken? Like wth. It's gonna look stupid being at a raid and people have chickens next to them. I'm not 100% against it I just feel it's a weak idea.