Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Fake clans

A disrespectful douchebag was asked to leave our clan (resurgence) a few weeks back.
Now the same player has decided to create a clan named, wait for it, ( resurgence ).
Yep, there's no difference, except for a space at the start and the end of the word.
Now it's likely this player will use our clan's name and reputation to get large deals and probably scam people, just te type of guy he is.
Anyway I was just trying to bring up this issue because it's clearly fraudulent and should not be tolerated.
Also people please check the clan name more than once from now on before trusting someone

Re: Fake clans

That's just sad man. I suspect this will happen on many servers. As with any MMO there are tons of people who feel slighted by a clan and seek revenge to sully that clan with falsehoods or embellishments. The smart folks are the ones who breeze right past that nonsense & gain the truth by their own examinations and not the flames & claims of someone else. I never hold contempt prior to investigation.

Is there nothing that these low life scammers won't resort to?
Level 226 Rogue Sneakalistia, Proud General of Concordiia, Donn
Level 230 Ranger Arrolistia Doch Gul ranger
Level 222 Druid Healalistia
Level 222 Warrior Killalistia
Level 221 Mage Arcanalistia

Just report them and have support take care of it. There is no positive intent for impersonating someone or a clan. That's all that should be needed for an account or device ban.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

Just report them and have support take care of it. There is no positive intent for impersonating someone or a clan. That's all that should be needed for an account or device ban.
Never....ever....works. Jus sayin'

Wish it was that simple and as Harry says nothing ever gets done maybe we should just give the scammers another server where they can scam each other to their own hearts content. It could have an alternate leaderboard with things such as most scams made etc
Level 226 Rogue Sneakalistia, Proud General of Concordiia, Donn
Level 230 Ranger Arrolistia Doch Gul ranger
Level 222 Druid Healalistia
Level 222 Warrior Killalistia
Level 221 Mage Arcanalistia

Never....ever....works. Jus sayin'
You never know. I report every name impersonator I see and even if there's no device ban, at least I don't ever see them again.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

Wish it was that simple and as Harry says nothing ever gets done maybe we should just give the scammers another server where they can scam each other to their own hearts content. It could have an alternate leaderboard with things such as most scams made etc
I like the idea. The new server wouldn't be open to the general public. When someone has been proven to be a scammer OTM can transfer all their toons onto the server and block access to all other servers.
clanless in a clan filled world
- and happy to be so

I like the idea. The new server wouldn't be open to the general public. When someone has been proven to be a scammer OTM can transfer all their toons onto the server and block access to all other servers.
That server sounds fun actually. Dog eat dog survival server, scam your way to the top lmfaooo
Morrigan ~ Avalon ~ DG Void Ranger ~ Retired
Some people believe football is a matter of life and death. I can assure you, its much more than that.