Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Aeon vs Rimebound chests

Here is how I see it. Aeon chests are a way to get old fashion and mounts that was previously exclusive to past events. Rimebound is for the current event which is based on fashion tokens and mount/pet tokens. I understand the idea of not having fashion tokens and pet/mount tokens in the Aeon chests as to me it make sense and was what I actually thought was the case.

I think fashion tokens and pet/mount tokens are a great idea from OTM but these Aeon chests were given with the intent of players getting old fashion. Fashion tokens would be just fine if the fashion store was updated like every 4 months or so with new fashion and old fashion swept out, or if players could buy the old fashion with tokens (would have to be quite a lot more than just 1 token for each piece, like 20+). But if the tokens were removed then the buying old fashion with tokens idea would need to be ignored.

In the end I think it is kinda funny TBH. I was never a supporter of OTM bringing back the old fashion and mounts to begin with, so hearing that these Aeon chests aren't dropping a lot of the old fashion and mounts is funny to hear.
Herne:
Wardon- 220 Warrior
Cryptic- 220 Rogue

Epona:
Yeeticus- 220 Ranger

Completely agree -- I would MUCH rather have tokens that I can save for the fashion of my desire, or sell to buy other tokens, than scatterings of specific fashion pieces!!

Fashion tokens are an amazing addition to CH.
accept for the fact that there are so many fashion tokens but barely any fashion sets that you can use the tokens on...
Maybe because token fashion is still fairly new??? Give it time and the choices will only increase
its been a whole year, they could whip up some quick fashion that players have designed at least. Honestly some of the players designs are better looking than some of otm designs.
It is within you to succeed
My character Souleste was named after myself -

- my middle name is Celeste, so Souleste seems fitting...
Ice all on me

Here is how I see it. Aeon chests are a way to get old fashion and mounts that was previously exclusive to past events. Rimebound is for the current event which is based on fashion tokens and mount/pet tokens. I understand the idea of not having fashion tokens and pet/mount tokens in the Aeon chests as to me it make sense and was what I actually thought was the case.

I think fashion tokens and pet/mount tokens are a great idea from OTM but these Aeon chests were given with the intent of players getting old fashion. Fashion tokens would be just fine if the fashion store was updated like every 4 months or so with new fashion and old fashion swept out, or if players could buy the old fashion with tokens (would have to be quite a lot more than just 1 token for each piece, like 20+). But if the tokens were removed then the buying old fashion with tokens idea would need to be ignored.

In the end I think it is kinda funny TBH. I was never a supporter of OTM bringing back the old fashion and mounts to begin with, so hearing that these Aeon chests aren't dropping a lot of the old fashion and mounts is funny to hear.
+1 to being able to purchase old fashion with tokens, but like 20+ maybe even depending on what year they were from, let's say lanrik would be 50 tokens for top and bottom, and 25 for gloves, boots, hat.
It is within you to succeed
My character Souleste was named after myself -

- my middle name is Celeste, so Souleste seems fitting...
Ice all on me