Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Aeon Mystery Chest

OTM,
This is not a fix! The name changing will not change the value of the rares. If I add aeon white lanrik top to my original rest of set, it only matters that it matches same fashion. You will lower the value of all these rares people like me have spent thousands of chests to buy.
well new players who are happy with just the look of fashion to wear it and are NOT Bothered with values. (many comments of this issue STATING these facts!
So the aeon fashion will should be NO TRADE once equipped ..otherwise we are created another added issue, we are back to scam swapping (FAKE non original ) aeon clothing with the legit REAL fash clothing
Only feasible way I see to all the old players kicked in the groin (TWICE) already.

Otherwise all OTM have accomplished is....
2 issues created again...over this 1 issue they had before if the above is not addressed.
This game is still stuck in 2012 mode Without these in place.

"Scam swapping" would be yet another possible scam that can easily be avoided just by paying attention to what you're trading/buying. Most scams can be avoided by simply paying attention.

OTM,
This is not a fix! The name changing will not change the value of the rares. If I add aeon white lanrik top to my original rest of set, it only matters that it matches same fashion. You will lower the value of all these rares people like me have spent thousands of chests to buy.

Just make new fashion, mounts exc. So many ideas out there: Give curry his chicken mount. Make flared skirts, make new colors. There are so many options out there besides bringing back old fashion and ruining people's investment. If you can't design it, np, give us a contest! I'll design it free!
Lmao here we go again
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

OTM,

Just make new fashion, mounts exc. So many ideas out there: Give curry his chicken mount. Make flared skirts, make new colors. There are so many options out there besides bringing back old fashion and ruining people's investment. If you can't design it, np, give us a contest! I'll design it free!
Lmao here we go again
Well you can't please everyone all the time.

Exception is Nuada, as they haven't had this fashion before. They should get the old fashion and time lost chests as they were before, not nerfed. Nuada should never have lost the time lost chests as they have never had all the old fash, mounts, ect.
Nuada is a totally new server, why give a new server old stuff?

I like the new change think it will be good, i dont even think the chance to get good stuff needed to be changed since tagged tbh
“In 900 years of time and space, I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important”
— The Doctor, Season 6, Christmas Special

Gwydion
Rogue: FlameBlade21- 223+
Ranger: Ethain- 215+
Mage: Stump 211+

Epona
Rogue: Caliber 217+

Thank you OTM. Please tell, what kinda changes to the drop rates? People were mainly shooting for mounts. I was.
DR Derp of Donn
Meh

I want to know if this Aeon chests contain mounts?
The revival chests did so I would think these will also.
DR Derp of Donn
Meh