Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Aeon Mystery Chest

You just don't get it, do you, lol

Firstly, OTM is breaking its own promises on 'limited' items to make players buy, knowing mounts/dash was limited.

Now, I am sure this is a pressing issue on the economics and re-releasing rare fashion is a quick and fast way to get som cash flow happening again.

So instead of making new stuff to improve the cash flow, or find some other way to give players a reason to pay up, they do it the easy way.

This mean we can't trust what OTM say in the future, and to me this looks like a company in economic crisis.

Please do buy these chests. I most certainly won't pay/invest any more in a game I feel is cutting corners to make fast cash. This is a distress call from OTM
False. They changed description so technicalllllllly no.

Andddd who cares if value went down? No one sells them anyways, they just sit in castle all day and show it off. Besides the fashion shouldn't have been limited edition in the first place. From day 1 it should have been there for good. You see other games and they have endless choices for fashion and this game has like....3. You see World of Warcraft and they have endless versions of armor and this game only has....six. Sad. So no from the begining it was a mistake and technically should of been perm content. Also they changed the description so its not a lie anymore.
If you bought the Mona Lisa assuming it would never be painted again because the artist said this is the only time it would be directly available and then he paints another and calls it aeon Mona Lisa, that doesn't make it any less of a Mona Lisa.

This game isn't like WoW or other games. You get very few armor selections but you do have a lot of fashion selections... Wyld, sang, charms, Glen, highlander, the 4 that are available from thr token vendor right now, the fishing fashion, pirate, the murky thief people, sunlit, tagged, etc. You can't base how otm should have done the fashion on WoW. If that was the case, then we'd have dungeons and instances and etc. It wasn't a mistake; it was intentional to have limited edition items. And players, most players, have really liked collecting unique items like the hats, masks, certain fashions, witch pitch forks, Pathfinder armors, fire titan armor or whatever it is. And players grabbed event only items like wyld and stargem ammys, reaper rings, and the yellow vendor wings, etc. Players were disappointed when the fire titan came back and the old event lux was going to be offered back. Slowly the game is removing the uniqueness of items. It won't be long before players are complaining its unfair it costs so much to get a guild master set and OTM will prob just hand those out to the chagrin of the players that spent millions on the collection. And then the "we deserve it too" players will insult the players that spent that gold and time finding the pieces because of entitlement and laziness of not wanting to spend the time or gold to obtain it. Or, God forbid, that your pixel video game toon doesn't have some fake piece of virtual fashion.

It is what it is. And OTM does what it wants to. But part of the 'coolness factor' in certain fashions is its unique and uncommon. When you remove that, then everyone gonna be walking around in white hunter or frost guard and players be unhappy cause everyone looks the same.

Let's just hope that the ones spending cash on plat to get chests arent just doing it to collect the fashions for themselves. If they are, then those not buying plat are left to the scraps.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Firstly, OTM is breaking its own promises on 'limited' items to make players buy, knowing mounts/dash was limited.

Now, I am sure this is a pressing issue on the economics and re-releasing rare fashion is a quick and fast way to get som cash flow happening again.

So instead of making new stuff to improve the cash flow, or find some other way to give players a reason to pay up, they do it the easy way.

This mean we can't trust what OTM say in the future, and to me this looks like a company in economic crisis.

Please do buy these chests. I most certainly won't pay/invest any more in a game I feel is cutting corners to make fast cash. This is a distress call from OTM

Andddd who cares if value went down? No one sells them anyways, they just sit in castle all day and show it off. Besides the fashion shouldn't have been limited edition in the first place. From day 1 it should have been there for good. You see other games and they have endless choices for fashion and this game has like....3. You see World of Warcraft and they have endless versions of armor and this game only has....six. Sad. So no from the begining it was a mistake and technically should of been perm content. Also they changed the description so its not a lie anymore.
If you bought the Mona Lisa assuming it would never be painted again because the artist said this is the only time it would be directly available and then he paints another and calls it aeon Mona Lisa, that doesn't make it any less of a Mona Lisa.

This game isn't like WoW or other games. You get very few armor selections but you do have a lot of fashion selections... Wyld, sang, charms, Glen, highlander, the 4 that are available from thr token vendor right now, the fishing fashion, pirate, the murky thief people, sunlit, tagged, etc. You can't base how otm should have done the fashion on WoW. If that was the case, then we'd have dungeons and instances and etc. It wasn't a mistake; it was intentional to have limited edition items. And players, most players, have really liked collecting unique items like the hats, masks, certain fashions, witch pitch forks, Pathfinder armors, fire titan armor or whatever it is. And players grabbed event only items like wyld and stargem ammys, reaper rings, and the yellow vendor wings, etc. Players were disappointed when the fire titan came back and the old event lux was going to be offered back. Slowly the game is removing the uniqueness of items. It won't be long before players are complaining its unfair it costs so much to get a guild master set and OTM will prob just hand those out to the chagrin of the players that spent millions on the collection. And then the "we deserve it too" players will insult the players that spent that gold and time finding the pieces because of entitlement and laziness of not wanting to spend the time or gold to obtain it. Or, God forbid, that your pixel video game toon doesn't have some fake piece of virtual fashion.

It is what it is. And OTM does what it wants to. But part of the 'coolness factor' in certain fashions is its unique and uncommon. When you remove that, then everyone gonna be walking around in white hunter or frost guard and players be unhappy cause everyone looks the same.

Let's just hope that the ones spending cash on plat to get chests arent just doing it to collect the fashions for themselves. If they are, then those not buying plat are left to the scraps.
Not sure what you mean from above since those are in fact not token fashion and there are only two kinds of token fashion which are only different based on the gender. So I wouldn't consider that 'a lot'. And my guess is the only reason we do not have dungeons yet is because this game hasn't made it so yet. So 2 token fash, pirate sunlit rags and fairy charms (low selection for males not even worth considering) and very old that no one hardly ever uses the dress and coat. The charms in castle for tokens are ugly af besides the one cult charm so not even worth mentioning.

They won't hand out pirate and smugler just like that because its still possible to get it just rare, just like how rare the legacy fashion will be in the nerfed version of chests. Using a picture as an example for virtual fashion isn't a very good example. Besides if you do want to use it as an example. There are such things as the replicas. They look the same but they aren't the same and are certaintly not worth the same.

Comans originall post

Zyzs post about fashion should be available each season

I partially agree, fashion should be available after the end of an event.

However, should it be through shops?
-Then why buy platinum...
Should all fashion be available through chests?
-It would make todays chests our litterboxes, get less and less chance of getting what you want

I agree on the statement that fashion (and mounts) should be available after the end of an event, however (as Ive said before) only the plain versions and no effects should be re-released.

OTM messed up here, but I guess this could be a -stay or close down- situation for them. If that is the case, I believe it is because they previously listened too much to player feedback!

Tokens... Battlemounts VS no ordinary mounts... Fishing... Auctionhouse (the best permanent content so far)...

Im all good with old fashion coming back, but the premium versions should still be exactly that. Premium, not ever to be released over, and over again.

OTM There is still a chance to make this perfectly OK. Keep premium versions of fash (with effect) out of the new chests and keep 100%
mounts out as well
. Do not go against earlier claims and promises, and show that you are still a gaming company worth hanging on to.
Arawn
Gone

- It's never to late to undo wrong decisions. The players should be compensated for losing premium paid items due to in game bugs.
- I pledge to never buy any platinum for as long as the Hoax continues

I still believe the best solution would have been to make bounties have a very low drop rate of a chest with one legacy item in it.
Hear me out, this would NOT favour the rich and the hoarders!!!! Omaga ikr. It would reward the people playing hard and give them a chance to sell those items and get richer WITHOUT USING PLAT.
Can you believe it?
(Ik ik, incoming people saying OTM wants money bla bla)

Where did you pick that up from? He didn't say anything remotely like that. Furyon started being a merchant like 5 years ago and has slowly built up his virtual wealth to where it is now.
Thanks.
Nah, I'm a merchant. Never spent a cent. I'm implying I'm going to buy a ton of them with my gold.
So you're telling me you sold all your old og valuable fash to get 50m, to get chests to get less valuable duplicates of those fash items?
Im starting to see we are not the same types of merchants you and i.
I have my own plan in mind...
But I didn't sell even close to all of my stuff. To prove it... heres as many high end items I could fit in one screenshot.
And i just have full yellow spidersilk 1/5 ( boot and hat ensircelled but i use white wolf mask instead of spidersilk mask bc that mask is ugly af).

jeez, +1
It is within you to succeed
My character Souleste was named after myself -

- my middle name is Celeste, so Souleste seems fitting...
Ice all on me

I still believe the best solution would have been to make bounties have a very low drop rate of a chest with one legacy item in it.
Hear me out, this would NOT favour the rich and the hoarders!!!! Omaga ikr. It would reward the people playing hard and give them a chance to sell those items and get richer WITHOUT USING PLAT.
Can you believe it?
(Ik ik, incoming people saying OTM wants money bla bla)
yup, I suggested this in the feedback and suggestions page. This would be great, everyone would have a chance at something, but otm does want some money.

but really, if they want money they just need to bring events back... so many more chests bought back when we had seasonal events, and yeh I know their team is small and they would have to design something new every season, but us players are here to help if needed! We wouldn't mind designing some fashion for the game, more competitions = more fun!
It is within you to succeed
My character Souleste was named after myself -

- my middle name is Celeste, so Souleste seems fitting...
Ice all on me

Has the chances of getting stuff been lowered?
Ronin Clan, Belenus
CriticalBlade 221 Rogue, Full Wardens armor
CriticalSlayer 201 Warrior, Full Wardens except bp
CriticalSnipe 160 Ranger, Full DG armor