Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Revival Chests...urghh

#81
rameyrat wrote:For those of you that believe these chests can safely be available on the new server, it sounds to me like you're contradicting yourselves. You say these chests were limited so should have never come back. But now you say that you don't mind if the new server gets them because they didn't have a chance to get that stuff since they're (the server) brand new.
That logic doesn't work. I wasn't around when these came out but since I'm on one of the regular servers, it's too bad and I'm just outta luck? Sounds to me like the real reason you don't want them to come back is because you don't want to see others on your server running around with "your" fashion or screwing up the value. If you truly care about these being made available to the new server to give them a chance at old fashion, why can't those of us that just never heard of the game until after these past events also have that chance?

Sorry for the rambling paragraph and any typos that may be in there. In a hurry. ;)


Ughhh, im not even responding to this

Re: Revival Chests...urghh

#83
Zkills wrote:After looking back I can see nothing that says the chests will be out for a limited time, all I could find was the date and event of which the chests were released. Couldn't find anything on the forums or any old screenshots so Otm never lied... lol


Go look at the thread "what do you think of this". You've commented in it so it'll be easy to find. There's a screen shot of a chest that specifically states "these chests will only be available during...." and it gives the specific event name and year. All thr chests are specifically marked for a specific event. The frost guard was only available in chests during that event. The hunter was only available in chests during that event. Etc. If OTM hadn't marked their chests with that statement, we wouldn't be having any debate whether vintage items should be offered again.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Re: Revival Chests...urghh

#84
Zyz wrote:
Zkills wrote:After looking back I can see nothing that says the chests will be out for a limited time, all I could find was the date and event of which the chests were released. Couldn't find anything on the forums or any old screenshots so Otm never lied... lol


Go look at the thread "what do you think of this". You've commented in it so it'll be easy to find. There's a screen shot of a chest that specifically states "these chests will only be available during...." and it gives the specific event name and year. All thr chests are specifically marked for a specific event. The frost guard was only available in chests during that event. The hunter was only available in chests during that event. Etc. If OTM hadn't marked their chests with that statement, we wouldn't be having any debate whether vintage items should be offered again.

Technically speaking, they said the chests were limited time, not the items inside them. It's pretty fair to assume they meant the items, though....
LordOfDiablos: 228 Support Rogue
HealerOfEvil: 180 Support Druid
ButcherOfEvil: 180 Tank Warrior
Proud General of Enigma!
'Lord, you look like a gay detective moose' Limbro, 2015

Re: Revival Chests...urghh

#85
LivingArawn wrote:Getting really tired on threads on this topic. Can people just agree to disagree and wait to see what compromise otm presents instead of bickering over the chests as they were?

I agree but I also think that those chests shouldn't even be put back.
And I'd even be ready to bet that the "compromise" will be something similar to adding *Revival Chest* in the items' descriptions...




Zkills we all know your opinion about this subject now, you're not really adding anything constructive anymore

Re: Revival Chests...urghh

#87
Zyz wrote:Well, regardless of what OTM puts out, we'll have to accept what it is whether we like it or not.

May it be. But That didn't exactly apply to rev chests to begin. It not applying is how we got here.

Muldar wrote: Hey Heroes,

Based upon the feedback from our players we shall be removing the Revival Chests
How many hats?

Server: Donn
Clan: Concordiia
Toons
Aoifa Strongbow-Mage-220
Naughty Vines-Druid-195l
Geriatric Ninja-Rogue-140

Re: Revival Chests...urghh

#88
limon verde wrote:
LivingArawn wrote:Getting really tired on threads on this topic. Can people just agree to disagree and wait to see what compromise otm presents instead of bickering over the chests as they were?

I agree but I also think that those chests shouldn't even be put back.
And I'd even be ready to bet that the "compromise" will be something similar to adding *Revival Chest* in the items' descriptions...




Zkills we all know your opinion about this subject now, you're not really adding anything constructive anymore

Arguments are never constructive, so yea, anyone posting on this thread or anything else related to revival chests aren't being constructive including you.
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Re: Revival Chests...urghh

#89
TheLordOfDiablos wrote:
Zyz wrote:
Zkills wrote:After looking back I can see nothing that says the chests will be out for a limited time, all I could find was the date and event of which the chests were released. Couldn't find anything on the forums or any old screenshots so Otm never lied... lol


Go look at the thread "what do you think of this". You've commented in it so it'll be easy to find. There's a screen shot of a chest that specifically states "these chests will only be available during...." and it gives the specific event name and year. All thr chests are specifically marked for a specific event. The frost guard was only available in chests during that event. The hunter was only available in chests during that event. Etc. If OTM hadn't marked their chests with that statement, we wouldn't be having any debate whether vintage items should be offered again.

Technically speaking, they said the chests were limited time, not the items inside them. It's pretty fair to assume they meant the items, though....

So yea, Otm technically never lied as some people put it. That argument was just thrown out the window
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Re: Revival Chests...urghh

#90
Zkills wrote:
TheLordOfDiablos wrote:
Zyz wrote:
Go look at the thread "what do you think of this". You've commented in it so it'll be easy to find. There's a screen shot of a chest that specifically states "these chests will only be available during...." and it gives the specific event name and year. All thr chests are specifically marked for a specific event. The frost guard was only available in chests during that event. The hunter was only available in chests during that event. Etc. If OTM hadn't marked their chests with that statement, we wouldn't be having any debate whether vintage items should be offered again.

Technically speaking, they said the chests were limited time, not the items inside them. It's pretty fair to assume they meant the items, though....

So yea, Otm technically never lied as some people put it. That argument was just thrown out the window


Smh. You'd argue the sky isn't blue just not to be wrong
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests