Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Enough with the AH BS

Pretty certain I already confirmed this for the next build.

But yeah, next client.

Pretty sure you've confirmed several things for future updates in the past that never transpired....
Just sayin.....
Can you provide specifics?
Off the top of my head, no, but I know there's been several things over the years.....

Pretty sure you've confirmed several things for future updates in the past that never transpired....
Just sayin.....
Off the top of my head, no, but I know there's been several things over the years.....
dont talk out of ur ass if u dont know how to back it up with evidence

Just sayin.....
So you're guessing
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

So you're guessing
Ok, what ever.... I've got more important things to do with my life and dig through 6 years of y'all crying about this and that.....
Go back to being pixel warriors.....

So you're guessing
Ok, what ever.... I've got more important things to do with my life and dig through 6 years of y'all crying about this and that.....
Go back to being pixel warriors.....
Forum rage check off list:

Make a statement that's false.... Check
Get called out and get angry about it... Check
Insult others because you're wrong... Check
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

We, as in literally everyone (except boymclir) have been asking for commas for ages. Today a clan member got scammed 2.2m buying 8 pet tokens, they were making a rush buy before they had to head off to a boss and only realized after it was too late how much they lost. For reference, 8 pet tokens goes for 240k (30k each) on arawn, they thought they were buying 2 sets of 4 for 111,111 each, but instead bought them for 1,111,111 each.

Every server has reported these scammers, who are taking advantage of a very small oversight and exploiting it to rake in millions.

OTM please please please correct this oversight. Not only does it prevent scamming, but it makes it much easier to look at prices overall.

Please OTM...
Actually, you don't have to change the auction by adding commas. Even if you add commas, there will still be a scammers. My suggestions is ban these scammers and all his alt and main toons forever by his I.P. If you see someone scamming in auction house, report to admin and must ban forever. And after banning the scammer, admin must tell the forum that they ban this scammers, so everyone will know. In that way, we can remove this scammers in this game, and players who plan to scam will have to think twice or its game over.
This doesn't exactly fix the issue of people buying things for too much because they are skimming the list though. Just because someone posts something for a high price doesn't necessarily mean they're a scammer. They could just be trolling, and someone unlucky enough to be quickly skimming could pay too much for an item. Commas would still be nice.

But yeah, next client.
Is this just AH or all menus that have gold amounts in them? Like shops, inventory, trade menu, etc.
If I recall, first in the Auction House then in the rest of the game.

But yeah, next client.

Just sayin.....

But yeah, next client.

Just sayin.....
[/quote]
:lol: this was my exact reaction too Muldar
Wafflez.
(|%}^=