Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Server Restart - 15 Minutes - Hotfix

It all started with cross platform. Just remove it and let us access the game and gear we paid rl money for. No one really wanted cross platform.
Morrigan -
Neodym, ranger, Lvl 223,Morrigan Kojak, warrior, Lvl 221, Mabon
Tuula, rogue, Lvl 223, Morrigan Topnotch, ranger, Lvl 220, Mabon
Streiff,ranger, lvl 220, Epona

It all started with cross platform. Just remove it and let us access the game and gear we paid rl money for. No one really wanted cross platform.
I honestly did want cross platform. I was so bored on Mabon and iOS servers and wanted something new. Then new server Nuada came and now lvling, bossing etc is quite fun. Guess the day cross platform came was my Lucky day! :-)

Hi muldar,

I know you don't know how long but it's 4:30am I don't plan to stay up much longer waiting. Is it worth waiting another 1 hour or it's gonna be longer? I don't want to stay up that extra hour if you think it may be longer. If you had to guess a time maybe?
Dude go to bed, I know you want to be up for bosses but sleep is far more important.

Come back tomorrow and hopefully by then we will have this all wrapped up.

Hi muldar,

I know you don't know how long but it's 4:30am I don't plan to stay up much longer waiting. Is it worth waiting another 1 hour or it's gonna be longer? I don't want to stay up that extra hour if you think it may be longer. If you had to guess a time maybe?
Dude go to bed, I know you want to be up for bosses but sleep is far more important.

:lol:
Kril - Chief Editor, The Dal Riata Enquirer
lev 228 Rogue - Gwydion

Clan Relentless

Give a man a flame, you warm him for a day.
Set a man aflame, you warm him for the rest of his life.

Hi muldar,

OTM are the ones that should go to bed and have a firm ETA tomorrow or the next day instead of letting players wait like this. This is really poor customer service.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.