Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Server Restart - 15 Minutes - Hotfix

Dear OTM. I have been faithful to you for years. I lived through the lag you promised to fix but never did. I stayed even when you scrapped the season lux and chests. How did you reward me and other faithful costomers? By preventing us to even log. Its like you are thinking "if they cant log they cant lag". By God get some ppl with IT skills who know what they are doing and scrap those budget servers.
Last edited by Tuula on Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Morrigan -
Neodym, ranger, Lvl 223,Morrigan Kojak, warrior, Lvl 221, Mabon
Tuula, rogue, Lvl 223, Morrigan Topnotch, ranger, Lvl 220, Mabon
Streiff,ranger, lvl 220, Epona

Dear OTM. I have been faithful to you for years. I lived through the lag you promised to fix but never did. I stayed even when you scrapped the season lux and chests. How did you reward me and other faithful costumers? By preventing us to even log. Its like you are thinking "if they cant log they cant lag". By God get some ppl with IT skills who know what they are doing and scrap those budget servers.
Dibs on your snowbound black frostguard set if you quit
Morrigan ~ Avalon ~ DG Void Ranger ~ Retired
Some people believe football is a matter of life and death. I can assure you, its much more than that.

Any chance of rollback of the Cross Platform feature till this is fixed? Me n many others were prompted to change info when logging for reset. Which wasn't the case when the original week of info change was up, so its just the original data having some conflict with copied data, and NOT someone else suddenly having our usernames in iOS.

At this point idrc if even AH is temporarily shut down, ever since that n the ensuing updates the lags n login issues been intense.
Adrohan - 226 Rogue, Fingal
Get kills or die trying!
First Mordris n Necro kill on Android, nuff said
http://www.celticheroes.net/profile.php?hero=Adrohan