Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: LOG IN ISSUE

Hello Heroes!!!! Unfortunately, Lir is suffering same issue. I followed instructions to force close, clear cache and data, relaunch.... Now there is nothing!!!! Did I just lose my account? I certainly hope not. I have had issues in the past... Lost Nashoba for almost 3 months.... I have spent so much on this game.... And I am told no refunds due to game economy..... If I lose my account, due to a post from CH to fix an issue.... I will be getting my money back.
Be kind always, helpful when you can, and remember, everyone matters :)

Hello Heroes!!!! Unfortunately, Lir is suffering same issue. I followed instructions to force close, clear cache and data, relaunch.... Now there is nothing!!!! Did I just lose my account? I certainly hope not. I have had issues in the past... Lost Nashoba for almost 3 months.... I have spent so much on this game.... And I am told no refunds due to game economy..... If I lose my account, due to a post from CH to fix an issue.... I will be getting my money back.
No loss of data - just issues connecting to the server. All your toons/items are still there, you just can't get to them right now.

Same just now unable to connect
Was playing this morning all was ok just trying to reconnect to the game and Always same problem impossible to log in
Touch Screen To Play then
Connecting and
again
Touch Screen To Play

Could connect again and now i have a message when i want to connect
Account conflict PW Account name is conflicted chande required
For info i try to connect with another device i have the same message
What. Means??