Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Celtic heroes on mobile data

It seems to me that whatever networking fix they did in early February http://celtic-heroes.com/forum/viewtopi ... =3&t=89255 somehow wasnt included in this latest client build. Therefore the login issues are back.

The workaround then was to use VPN.
Can you recommend a vpn? And how to use it lol

Sorry I've never used a public vpn because I have one available that I use for work. Some players here have mentioned they used Betternet, but I can't attest to how good or secure it is.

Note that all your network traffic goes thru the VPN so if you're going to use one, don't use it to login on any websites like bank accounts.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

It seems to me that whatever networking fix they did in early February http://celtic-heroes.com/forum/viewtopi ... =3&t=89255 somehow wasnt included in this latest client build. Therefore the login issues are back.

Can you recommend a vpn? And how to use it lol

Sorry I've never used a public vpn because I have one available that I use for work. Some players here have mentioned they used Betternet, but I can't attest to how good or secure it is.

Note that all your network traffic goes thru the VPN so if you're going to use one, don't use it to login on any websites like bank accounts.
I just wanted to use it for ch while on the go. If anyone has suggestions for reliable vpns let me know
220 rogue: XxDiabloxX
Ascension
Meh

Does otm ever plan to fix these issues quickly, or do they just leave the problem unsolved until the next big update? Hopefully this networking issue is still the main thing they're focused on.

(And does otm work weekends?)
Warrior from Morrigan. Full OCCULT, but not DL. ._. Lvl 214 and climbing

Pvp rank: average butcher (I work hard everyday producing the finest meats in Dal Riata)

I also use t mobile as my provider. Also tried using a vpn and it takes me to the loading screen with all the pics but doesn't actually let me in the game. Keeps disconnecting me.
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

If anyone has a second device you could always set one up as a mobile hotspot then connect the other to it and play on that device
Level 226 Rogue Sneakalistia, Proud General of Concordiia, Donn
Level 230 Ranger Arrolistia Doch Gul ranger
Level 222 Druid Healalistia
Level 222 Warrior Killalistia
Level 221 Mage Arcanalistia