Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Revival Chests

Are you kidding me?
Why did you even place the chests?
Based on feedback also?
Chests were up for like 9hrs even half the world is sleeping and doesn't know jack about them.
If you honestly care about feedback why did you even place them to piss off your players more!
Make us some good content or bring the old ones back up because the current updates are just screwing up the game more, for the last 1 year I didn't see any intresting update, if it wasn't for the awesome clan and friends I wouldn't be playing this game.
Agent K post records:
raging angry posts with vry little value: 259

Stop shouting out OTM doesnt care about their players, they thought they were making their players happy with these chests and were able to observe through player feedback that we did not want them.
Stop complaining for once

I'm seriously really pissed. I spent more money to buy these chests and because a few people got upset on the forums the cash I spent was wasted. Servers were down all day yesterday so I only was able to log in to buy some plat before I had to go to bed because I work. Log in today to buy the chests and because some people cried they are gone.
Well. A lot more people spent lots more real money over a much longer period of time to acquire sets and items, knowing it would never return. I do believe those have the right to complain. Perhaps you could stop crying and hope they re-release the chests, but fash/mounts within would be non-tradable.
I've been spending money on plat since 2011 and was not bothered at all they added these chests. I'm upset that they got more money from me for something I won't be able to get now after they told me I would be able to.
IGN-Whiteyes 231Ranger, g0lden 220 Warrior, The Doctor 213 Druid
Clan- Novalis
World-Mabon

Are you kidding me?
Based on feedback also?
Chests were up for like 9hrs even half the world is sleeping and doesn't know jack about them.
If you honestly care about feedback why did you even place them to piss off your players more!
Make us some good content or bring the old ones back up because the current updates are just screwing up the game more, for the last 1 year I didn't see any intresting update, if it wasn't for the awesome clan and friends I wouldn't be playing this game.
Agent K post records:

Stop shouting out OTM doesnt care about their players, they thought they were making their players happy with these chests and were able to observe through player feedback that we did not want them.
I have all the right to complain and if you don't like it then no one is forcing you to read my posts, just leave them alone because I'm complaining to OTM not you.
Agent K - 224 Warrior Fingal
The Expendables

Bad things, there's a lot of bad things that they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' on
YouTube:

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCF20KGlAysLg65kgZ6v0-Vw

Are you kidding me?
Based on feedback also?
Agent K post records:

I have all the right to complain and if you don't like it then no one is forcing you to read my posts, just leave them alone because I'm complaining to OTM not you.
And I have the right to tell you that your complaint is unfair as they made this decision following costumer feedback

Agent K post records:

And I have the right to tell you that your complaint is unfair as they made this decision following costumer feedback
You are no one to talk about my complain because it was never directed to you, as a player I have to input my opinion and I'm not staying silent
Agent K - 224 Warrior Fingal
The Expendables

Bad things, there's a lot of bad things that they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' on
YouTube:

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCF20KGlAysLg65kgZ6v0-Vw

You are no one to talk about my complain because it was never directed to you, as a player I have to input my opinion and I'm not staying silent
It may not have been directed to me but I can very well defend OTM because I appreciate they cared about fash hoarders and loyal players. You are just grumpy you were asleep during the fun.

I disagree I think these chests were a great start to the new platform update and should most def be brought back. Idk where this feedback of removingcame from unless it was fashion hoarders but it shouldn't be removed. These are pixels of data people, let others have an opportunity at them instead of having to pay 10m for something!

I'm glad I didn't spend any money on plat. I would have if new chests stayed available. Seriously to the folks that want to keep there fashion rare, with the amount of different fashion,colors and mounts for all past events, I think your uniqueness will still be solid.

Otm why couldn't you leave these chests for a week or something? You didn't even give them a chance, removed after a few hours. No one likes change at the start but newbies missing out on a chance at valuable stuff. This stuff will stay on rich toons until they take out a second mortgage to be able to afford.

Could have at least gave it a little more time to see if people warmed up.
Sulis, Toxic
TheOG 224 dps druid
Godly BT helm