Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Revival Chests

#142
Keveon Rougee wrote:I vote to bring the revival chest back, only because as an android play we never actually got the chance to have boggan charms crookback charms necromancer charms and many other charms and especially the mounts like the nimbus cloud and the flying carpet....but I can see clearly that no one hasnt thought of that yet, its sad to see people saying the chest suck....think about this way, remember how u always wanted that full set of hunter but time ran up and u could never get it well now u can....remember how u android users always complained about how ios had all the cool fashion and mounts well now otm has given you guys a chance to have those items but...it seems that when you give the people whst they want they get angry and look at as a bad thing....ik the value of the items may decrease but its not like the chest will be there forever...its only there for a couple of days and plus we got a new server and we just did cross platform between ios and android. Stop looking down about the chest and look at the good things we just received and take that into consideration.....and if your reading this right now....think about what I just typed...just think about it. THE END

imo android servers and nuada should get the revival chests, but IOS servers should not.
Gwydion - Voted Top Noob of Relentless
BobsYourUncle 226 Fire Mage

Stubborn 220 Warrior (Tank)

Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
boymclir wrote:Bob The God

Shadae wrote:This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?

Hmmmmmmmm

Re: Revival Chests

#144
Bigdiesel wrote:Well the game was working fine until you guys got rid of these chests for whatever stupid reason.. now we can't stay online for 10 min without extreme lag or the game resetting again so grats on breaking celtic heroes..

They fix the economy they broke only to cripple the entire game lol. #OnlyWithOTM
Gwydion - Voted Top Noob of Relentless
BobsYourUncle 226 Fire Mage

Stubborn 220 Warrior (Tank)

Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
boymclir wrote:Bob The God

Shadae wrote:This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?

Hmmmmmmmm

Re: Revival Chests

#145
bob the mage wrote:
Keveon Rougee wrote:I vote to bring the revival chest back, only because as an android play we never actually got the chance to have boggan charms crookback charms necromancer charms and many other charms and especially the mounts like the nimbus cloud and the flying carpet....but I can see clearly that no one hasnt thought of that yet, its sad to see people saying the chest suck....think about this way, remember how u always wanted that full set of hunter but time ran up and u could never get it well now u can....remember how u android users always complained about how ios had all the cool fashion and mounts well now otm has given you guys a chance to have those items but...it seems that when you give the people whst they want they get angry and look at as a bad thing....ik the value of the items may decrease but its not like the chest will be there forever...its only there for a couple of days and plus we got a new server and we just did cross platform between ios and android. Stop looking down about the chest and look at the good things we just received and take that into consideration.....and if your reading this right now....think about what I just typed...just think about it. THE END

imo android servers and nuada should get the revival chests, but IOS servers should not.


Thats true but I dont think thats possible anymore since we have finally cross platformed between android and ios, bringing the chest to android only would basically mean its only available to android users, but wouldnt that also mean they have to undo the cross platform between android and ios??...I could be wrong about that.

Re: Revival Chests

#146
Keveon Rougee wrote:
bob the mage wrote:
Keveon Rougee wrote:I vote to bring the revival chest back, only because as an android play we never actually got the chance to have boggan charms crookback charms necromancer charms and many other charms and especially the mounts like the nimbus cloud and the flying carpet....but I can see clearly that no one hasnt thought of that yet, its sad to see people saying the chest suck....think about this way, remember how u always wanted that full set of hunter but time ran up and u could never get it well now u can....remember how u android users always complained about how ios had all the cool fashion and mounts well now otm has given you guys a chance to have those items but...it seems that when you give the people whst they want they get angry and look at as a bad thing....ik the value of the items may decrease but its not like the chest will be there forever...its only there for a couple of days and plus we got a new server and we just did cross platform between ios and android. Stop looking down about the chest and look at the good things we just received and take that into consideration.....and if your reading this right now....think about what I just typed...just think about it. THE END

imo android servers and nuada should get the revival chests, but IOS servers should not.


Thats true but I dont think thats possible anymore since we have finally cross platformed between android and ios, bringing the chest to android only would basically mean its only available to android users, but wouldnt that also mean they have to undo the cross platform between android and ios??...I could be wrong about that.

make the chests available only on specific game servers? idk if that is possible but if it is.
Gwydion - Voted Top Noob of Relentless
BobsYourUncle 226 Fire Mage

Stubborn 220 Warrior (Tank)

Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
boymclir wrote:Bob The God

Shadae wrote:This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?

Hmmmmmmmm

Re: Revival Chests

#147
bob the mage wrote:
Ipresidential wrote:Can you tell me why my comment was removed is it because I spoke pure sense ... The new revival chests should not be removed for at least another month ppeople like me who can not afford to just spend £100 on a GAME at any given time now cannot acquire the old items from old events in the past I have been playing since the launch of OTM Celtic heroes that have gone through all these great events that no longer exist because you have changed the system I was going to buy a good bit of platinum this weekend just FOR THE CHANCE to acquire something I did not get the chance to in the past events that I was live through such as carpets and dragon staffs night flyers etc Lanrisk fashion and more because people like me who have been playing since the launch are complaining because it will make there items they have saved for numerous year to make SUPER OVERPRICED because those including myself are unable to acquire these items because they are no longer about because we/I missed the chance and couldn't afford in game currency or those who was never a player in the game to acquire these items in the first place this is totally in fair considering the fact that the rich have already bough numerous of these chests and acquired the fashion and carpet staffs and wings etc because they have just forked out a bunch of cash and people like me normal citizens who get paid on a weekly/monthly basis will now never get the chance to acquire these things because you have removed them before our pay days the only days we can afford to fork out such a large sum of £100 witch is a incredible amount to spend on a game do not remove the chest but yet maybe start a petition so the users them selves can vote on what we want not what a couple of peoples opinions are but us the players of all servers and both devices can give you the answer you seek of weather you should keep these in the game or not I find this totally un equal and us fair ...MrNiceGuy420(Mabon)


:lo:
what to even say to this rant, there is no structure to it at all so kinda hard to pick it apart.
Some of arawn's biggest fashion collectors have never spent a dime on this game btw buddy, but they do spend a lot of time farming gold, probably spend more time farming gold then it would take to earn the money with a job irl to buy chests but its their preference.

Fashion isn't lux nor event gear, it is purely a luxury item that isn't needed for game play, but rather a way to distinguish yourselves from others. that is its sole purpose.



bob the mage wrote:
Ipresidential wrote:Can you tell me why my comment was removed is it because I spoke pure sense ... The new revival chests should not be removed for at least another month ppeople like me who can not afford to just spend £100 on a GAME at any given time now cannot acquire the old items from old events in the past I have been playing since the launch of OTM Celtic heroes that have gone through all these great events that no longer exist because you have changed the system I was going to buy a good bit of platinum this weekend just FOR THE CHANCE to acquire something I did not get the chance to in the past events that I was live through such as carpets and dragon staffs night flyers etc Lanrisk fashion and more because people like me who have been playing since the launch are complaining because it will make there items they have saved for numerous year to make SUPER OVERPRICED because those including myself are unable to acquire these items because they are no longer about because we/I missed the chance and couldn't afford in game currency or those who was never a player in the game to acquire these items in the first place this is totally in fair considering the fact that the rich have already bough numerous of these chests and acquired the fashion and carpet staffs and wings etc because they have just forked out a bunch of cash and people like me normal citizens who get paid on a weekly/monthly basis will now never get the chance to acquire these things because you have removed them before our pay days the only days we can afford to fork out such a large sum of £100 witch is a incredible amount to spend on a game do not remove the chest but yet maybe start a petition so the users them selves can vote on what we want not what a couple of peoples opinions are but us the players of all servers and both devices can give you the answer you seek of weather you should keep these in the game or not I find this totally un equal and us fair ...MrNiceGuy420(Mabon)


:lo:
what to even say to this rant, there is no structure to it at all so kinda hard to pick it apart.
Some of arawn's biggest fashion collectors have never spent a dime on this game btw buddy, but they do spend a lot of time farming gold, probably spend more time farming gold then it would take to earn the money with a job irl to buy chests but its their preference.

Fashion isn't lux nor event gear, it is purely a luxury item that isn't needed for game play, but rather a way to distinguish yourselves from others. that is its sole purpose.


Yes I do understand this but there is no longer the quests to obtain these fashion items anymore eg I quit for a year I givelotsof lix and gold away including spooky black hunter fashion set it cost me 1.5m gold for me to acquire this fashion I would now have to pay 9/10m gold for someone to even consider selling it me therefore if I have 10m gold and some rich man buys loads of chests to sell to obtain gold I ah e the chance to get back something I missed just like the same with carpets and dragon staffs and personally I have the golden 2m wings I also give away it would be again a stupid amount of gold to get these back as well as this the revival chests have a better chance for heroic elixirs for long existing users like my self to keep grinding for what we strife for in his game witch is power I guess because the more you level the stronger you get and I understand your point completely I just want the chance to gain something I never back when the chests did give mounts and better chance for fashion the fashion now is quite terrible and as I said to start there is no quests to even earn the fashion anymore this game is kind of going down hill and you are right the company only care for much but that is what it take to run the game the people that man the servers every employee in the company must get paid and the game must make a profit to keep running the big thing I am unhappy about is the fact that it cost me £99GBP for 4000 platinum and OTM is based in Scotland England as my friends in the USA only pay $99USD now you work that one out as there charging us more than the charge my friends over there $99USD is equivalent to £77GBP and for me to buy 4000 platinum it cost £99GBP equivalent to $129USD that is not equality at all before these chests people was charging stupid amount on iOS for lixs as soon as hey come about the economy was thriving and yes they should bring back the proper lux vendors more than anything I do not want to pay8/9/10m for reaper ring it's ridiculous lol

Re: Revival Chests

#148
Muldar wrote:Hey Heroes,

Based upon the feedback from our players we shall be removing the Revival Chests from the Premium Store at this time.

After careful consideration and review we will be launching it again in future with an updated format, giving our players a chance to get a bit of Celtic Heroes history as well as retaining some uniqueness.

We would advise anyone who has bought the chest to use it in its current form this week before our changes take place.

Thank you for providing your feedback.

Servers will be live shortly.



bob the mage wrote:
Ipresidential wrote:Can you tell me why my comment was removed is it because I spoke pure sense ... The new revival chests should not be removed for at least another month ppeople like me who can not afford to just spend £100 on a GAME at any given time now cannot acquire the old items from old events in the past I have been playing since the launch of OTM Celtic heroes that have gone through all these great events that no longer exist because you have changed the system I was going to buy a good bit of platinum this weekend just FOR THE CHANCE to acquire something I did not get the chance to in the past events that I was live through such as carpets and dragon staffs night flyers etc Lanrisk fashion and more because people like me who have been playing since the launch are complaining because it will make there items they have saved for numerous year to make SUPER OVERPRICED because those including myself are unable to acquire these items because they are no longer about because we/I missed the chance and couldn't afford in game currency or those who was never a player in the game to acquire these items in the first place this is totally in fair considering the fact that the rich have already bough numerous of these chests and acquired the fashion and carpet staffs and wings etc because they have just forked out a bunch of cash and people like me normal citizens who get paid on a weekly/monthly basis will now never get the chance to acquire these things because you have removed them before our pay days the only days we can afford to fork out such a large sum of £100 witch is a incredible amount to spend on a game do not remove the chest but yet maybe start a petition so the users them selves can vote on what we want not what a couple of peoples opinions are but us the players of all servers and both devices can give you the answer you seek of weather you should keep these in the game or not I find this totally un equal and us fair ...MrNiceGuy420(Mabon)


:lo:
what to even say to this rant, there is no structure to it at all so kinda hard to pick it apart.
Some of arawn's biggest fashion collectors have never spent a dime on this game btw buddy, but they do spend a lot of time farming gold, probably spend more time farming gold then it would take to earn the money with a job irl to buy chests but its their preference.

Fashion isn't lux nor event gear, it is purely a luxury item that isn't needed for game play, but rather a way to distinguish yourselves from others. that is its sole purpose.


Yes I do understand this but there is no longer the quests to obtain these fashion items anymore eg I quit for a year I givelotsof lix and gold away including spooky black hunter fashion set it cost me 1.5m gold for me to acquire this fashion I would now have to pay 9/10m gold for someone to even consider selling it me therefore if I have 10m gold and some rich man buys loads of chests to sell to obtain gold I ah e the chance to get back something I missed just like the same with carpets and dragon staffs and personally I have the golden 2m wings I also give away it would be again a stupid amount of gold to get these back as well as this the revival chests have a better chance for heroic elixirs for long existing users like my self to keep grinding for what we strife for in his game witch is power I guess because the more you level the stronger you get and I understand your point completely I just want the chance to gain something I never back when the chests did give mounts and better chance for fashion the fashion now is quite terrible and as I said to start there is no quests to even earn the fashion anymore this game is kind of going down hill and you are right the company only care for much but that is what it take to run the game the people that man the servers every employee in the company must get paid and the game must make a profit to keep running the big thing I am unhappy about is the fact that it cost me £99GBP for 4000 platinum and OTM is based in Scotland England as my friends in the USA only pay $99USD now you work that one out as there charging us more than the charge my friends over there $99USD is equivalent to £77GBP and for me to buy 4000 platinum it cost £99GBP equivalent to $129USD that is not equality at all

Re: Revival Chests

#149
Ipresidential wrote:
bob the mage wrote:
Ipresidential wrote:Can you tell me why my comment was removed is it because I spoke pure sense ... The new revival chests should not be removed for at least another month ppeople like me who can not afford to just spend £100 on a GAME at any given time now cannot acquire the old items from old events in the past I have been playing since the launch of OTM Celtic heroes that have gone through all these great events that no longer exist because you have changed the system I was going to buy a good bit of platinum this weekend just FOR THE CHANCE to acquire something I did not get the chance to in the past events that I was live through such as carpets and dragon staffs night flyers etc Lanrisk fashion and more because people like me who have been playing since the launch are complaining because it will make there items they have saved for numerous year to make SUPER OVERPRICED because those including myself are unable to acquire these items because they are no longer about because we/I missed the chance and couldn't afford in game currency or those who was never a player in the game to acquire these items in the first place this is totally in fair considering the fact that the rich have already bough numerous of these chests and acquired the fashion and carpet staffs and wings etc because they have just forked out a bunch of cash and people like me normal citizens who get paid on a weekly/monthly basis will now never get the chance to acquire these things because you have removed them before our pay days the only days we can afford to fork out such a large sum of £100 witch is a incredible amount to spend on a game do not remove the chest but yet maybe start a petition so the users them selves can vote on what we want not what a couple of peoples opinions are but us the players of all servers and both devices can give you the answer you seek of weather you should keep these in the game or not I find this totally un equal and us fair ...MrNiceGuy420(Mabon)


:lo:
what to even say to this rant, there is no structure to it at all so kinda hard to pick it apart.
Some of arawn's biggest fashion collectors have never spent a dime on this game btw buddy, but they do spend a lot of time farming gold, probably spend more time farming gold then it would take to earn the money with a job irl to buy chests but its their preference.

Fashion isn't lux nor event gear, it is purely a luxury item that isn't needed for game play, but rather a way to distinguish yourselves from others. that is its sole purpose.



bob the mage wrote:
Ipresidential wrote:Can you tell me why my comment was removed is it because I spoke pure sense ... The new revival chests should not be removed for at least another month ppeople like me who can not afford to just spend £100 on a GAME at any given time now cannot acquire the old items from old events in the past I have been playing since the launch of OTM Celtic heroes that have gone through all these great events that no longer exist because you have changed the system I was going to buy a good bit of platinum this weekend just FOR THE CHANCE to acquire something I did not get the chance to in the past events that I was live through such as carpets and dragon staffs night flyers etc Lanrisk fashion and more because people like me who have been playing since the launch are complaining because it will make there items they have saved for numerous year to make SUPER OVERPRICED because those including myself are unable to acquire these items because they are no longer about because we/I missed the chance and couldn't afford in game currency or those who was never a player in the game to acquire these items in the first place this is totally in fair considering the fact that the rich have already bough numerous of these chests and acquired the fashion and carpet staffs and wings etc because they have just forked out a bunch of cash and people like me normal citizens who get paid on a weekly/monthly basis will now never get the chance to acquire these things because you have removed them before our pay days the only days we can afford to fork out such a large sum of £100 witch is a incredible amount to spend on a game do not remove the chest but yet maybe start a petition so the users them selves can vote on what we want not what a couple of peoples opinions are but us the players of all servers and both devices can give you the answer you seek of weather you should keep these in the game or not I find this totally un equal and us fair ...MrNiceGuy420(Mabon)


:lo:
what to even say to this rant, there is no structure to it at all so kinda hard to pick it apart.
Some of arawn's biggest fashion collectors have never spent a dime on this game btw buddy, but they do spend a lot of time farming gold, probably spend more time farming gold then it would take to earn the money with a job irl to buy chests but its their preference.

Fashion isn't lux nor event gear, it is purely a luxury item that isn't needed for game play, but rather a way to distinguish yourselves from others. that is its sole purpose.


Yes I do understand this but there is no longer the quests to obtain these fashion items anymore eg I quit for a year I givelotsof lix and gold away including spooky black hunter fashion set it cost me 1.5m gold for me to acquire this fashion I would now have to pay 9/10m gold for someone to even consider selling it me therefore if I have 10m gold and some rich man buys loads of chests to sell to obtain gold I ah e the chance to get back something I missed just like the same with carpets and dragon staffs and personally I have the golden 2m wings I also give away it would be again a stupid amount of gold to get these back as well as this the revival chests have a better chance for heroic elixirs for long existing users like my self to keep grinding for what we strife for in his game witch is power I guess because the more you level the stronger you get and I understand your point completely I just want the chance to gain something I never back when the chests did give mounts and better chance for fashion the fashion now is quite terrible and as I said to start there is no quests to even earn the fashion anymore this game is kind of going down hill and you are right the company only care for much but that is what it take to run the game the people that man the servers every employee in the company must get paid and the game must make a profit to keep running the big thing I am unhappy about is the fact that it cost me £99GBP for 4000 platinum and OTM is based in Scotland England as my friends in the USA only pay $99USD now you work that one out as there charging us more than the charge my friends over there $99USD is equivalent to £77GBP and for me to buy 4000 platinum it cost £99GBP equivalent to $129USD that is not equality at all before these chests people was charging stupid amount on iOS for lixs as soon as hey come about the economy was thriving and yes they should bring back the proper lux vendors more than anything I do not want to pay8/9/10m for reaper ring it's ridiculous lol

chests don't contain carpets or quest items only chest items. Also you made the mistake of giving away your stuff to someone who wouldnt give back. just because you messed up old players need to lose their saftey cash stack?
Gwydion - Voted Top Noob of Relentless
BobsYourUncle 226 Fire Mage

Stubborn 220 Warrior (Tank)

Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
boymclir wrote:Bob The God

Shadae wrote:This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?

Hmmmmmmmm

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 51 guests