Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Revival Chests

Im glad that OTM considered feedback and will return the chests.
Let's start a movement lol. I see more people complaining that they were romeved than people complaining that they were there.

Bring them back
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Let's start a movement lol. I see more people complaining that they were romeved than people complaining that they were there.

Bring them back
No.

I say this because I opened 250+ yesterday and got
Blue spec charm that I can sell for mils now. If they bring back it'll drop the price,-,
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

Ridiculous that these little whiny people are mad that these chest are back, what about the people who just started and will never get the chance to get the awesome items from ios or older android events.. Anyone who complains about the chest being back are selfish people. On another note how about instead of worrying about which chest are for sale otm fixes these lag issues that have been plaguing this game since the tower release -_-

Bring them back
No.

I say this because I opened 250+ yesterday and got
Blue spec charm that I can sell for mils now. If they bring back it'll drop the price,-,
Lol

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

People that complain about chests being back are selfish? Nah. The newer people don't understand that the mounts and fash were limited time items.
Gwydion
Knightime - warrior
FieryRage - fire mage
DarkImmortal - rogue
BowDown - archer
Pureness - druid
SpellCrazy - ice mage

You people are trash,complaining about it's gonna decrease the value of your rare items most of you won't even sell your rare items! so why tf should you even care about the value all I see is a bunch of selfish cry babies that just wants to hoard stuff like most clans in this game do. I have been playing and buying plat since this game started. It's rare? I have it. And I was so thrilled when I saw these chests. Would my items deplete in value? Of course. Did I care? No. I still like the fashion/ mounts that I have. Now other people can enjoy them too. So I logged to get some plat, 5mins later the servers down. And now the chests are gone. What a total waste of money. Very disappointed, either bring the chests back of refund my money!

People that complain about chests being back are selfish? Nah. The newer people don't understand that the mounts and fash were limited time items.
It would have been one thing If a year before implementation OTM had posted
"Hey Heroes!
Sometime in the future we plan on releasing an exciting new item! Revival Chests! These chests will give players the opportunity to once again acquire items of old!
*image of chests with description of contents* "

This would have been better because it would have given time for prices to decline naturally over a period of time, so the losses wouldn't have been as heavy. But to give no notice means those who have been using fash as a rainy day fund or for savings like I did, are screwed over.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Revenues must be at a never before seen low for a stunt like this to be pulled.

Was the introduction of these chests really to appease the new players who never had a chance, or to wring out the last bit of foreseeable profit?

I've seen this before so I know the answer. CH has been a cash grab from the start and will die the same.

- Last content update was the tower in 2015. It included one small zone for one boss. If you call "fishing" content...
- People are still killing Snorri for their 4th year.
- There is nothing to do in this game besides levelling. Think about it. No meaningful quests, no real lore, no minigames, no dungeons. Nothing.
- NO BALANCE IN PVP AFTER 7 *** YEARS
- Boss fights are trivial and made with jacked up hp and damage just to seem difficult, but require no tactic besides $ and people.
- In 6 years of development the hardest boss is still a tank and spank
- Shop gear outclasses earned quest gear of similar level
- Levelling requires paid items
- staying alive requires paid items
- reviving requires paid items
- killing bosses requires paid items
- hp/mana regeneration require paid items(sigils, don't even mention the 50 regen on your ammy)

If that doesn't scream incompetent and inexperienced game developers riding the wave of the generic stupid mobile gamer with the bulging wallet, you must be their target audience.

2 years after the last one, you're about to get a new "content update", and it's cooking(more fluff content). Will that keep you playing for hours a day, for the next week? Month? Year? Will this be the update to bring back players who've gone? Will it attract new players too? Or will you continue to kill Snorri into your 5th year? I already know the answer and it's *** sad.

And while you delete this post you can remove my guid status. It was all a sham anyways. A way to defer some morons away from support chat to us. We're all still waiting patiently for our rewards for our efforts by the way.
Last edited by Vulture on Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lugh
[list][*]Vulture - Level 220 Rogue
[*]Venus - Level 195 Druid[/list][/color]

This itself is a selfish statement