Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: BadReputation

I've done alot of bad on my server I am clanless now and my rep is bad now... what should I do can I enjoy the game with out a clan? And how to clean rep
It happens to a lot of people. I'm currently in the same situation as you, just gotta keep working at that rep and hope people believe in second chances. I personally left my clan Axis just so I could focus on gaining back my rep after I made an apology post on the Lugh section. I lost a lot of my rep back on belenus when I sold one of my accounts (later got it back) and it took me a good couple months just to get people to believe it was me.

Leaving is the easiest way out, but I personally don't recommend it.
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

Smallz try not scamming people? Pretty much all of Donn knows you and your alts now, so your hobby is not as lucrative anymore I'm guessing? But hey, in a couple of weeks you'll have tons of iOS servers to connect to and spread the misery...
Werd - 226 Ranger
Meavy Hetal - 202 Warrior
Server: Donn - Clan: Concordiia

Start a new character. I had an aptitude for being immature. Occasionally I revert to the old ways, but I've improved relations with others by starting fresh.
Smallz try not scamming people? Pretty much all of Donn knows you and your alts now, so your hobby is not as lucrative anymore I'm guessing? But hey, in a couple of weeks you'll have tons of iOS servers to connect to and spread the misery...
@OP If you have scammed others, then you should do yourself a favor and leave the game. Scammers are the lowest and most abhorrent players.

Sounds like a few people on our server, one of which kinda sounds like zipper.
Best thing you can do is apologize to everyone and pay back any debts.
You will probably need to give them time to forgive you tho, if you are serious about coming clean

If you scammed my advice won't work, mines just if you were annoying or immature or grieved bosses, things an a$$ would do
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

If you scammed my advice won't work, mines just if you were annoying or immature or grieved bosses, things an a$$ would do
Yup that
You can always move servers but I had 2 220 toons and some fash and gear I liked also had friends on my world I didn't wana lose so I did the hard thing and tried to clear my mistakes.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at