Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Some Quest Thoughts

True, soloing then at 105 is not possible, but you don't have to be too much higher (if you're running solo) to be able to. At 105, it doesn't take a full group or much of anything in the way of tactics to murder them. Agree on the Morrigan pages, but those aren't half as bad as the armour collecty quests are.
Rethought quests don't have to be *easy*, just not lamely tedious. My measuring stick is "do I have fun doing this" - and I actually do enjoy that weapon quest, even after several visits to it.
I even sort of half enjoy the obsidian/bone/alchemical quests, as at least you can accumulate those drops naturally during levelling.
Alycia, Ranger 227+
Guardian of the Inner Circle
ShadowSiren, Rogue
MorganLeFay, Druid
RedMariah, Warrior
Mephistia, Mage
Plus a ton of additional alts
Inner Circle, Rhiannon

As for the autoplay thing - ok, fine. No idea who boymclir is/was - been away from the forums for a fairly long time. So... okay.
Alycia, Ranger 227+
Guardian of the Inner Circle
ShadowSiren, Rogue
MorganLeFay, Druid
RedMariah, Warrior
Mephistia, Mage
Plus a ton of additional alts
Inner Circle, Rhiannon

Just wanna say that soloing is completely possible I've been doing that forever since I started my acc. being in a clan doesn't hurt but if u want to solo u need to expect that things are harder on ur own I have no complaints on it. made everything feel worth it once u achieve what u wanted to achieve.
Belenus
-Warrior 214
-Druid 182
-Ranger 175

Just wanna say that soloing is completely possible I've been doing that forever since I started my acc. being in a clan doesn't hurt but if u want to solo u need to expect that things are harder on ur own I have no complaints on it. made everything feel worth it once u achieve what u wanted to achieve.
Full dl with weps
Anything edl
Wafflez.
(|%}^=

I've been able to kill DL bosses the only ones u can't solo are the 6*. I've also killed a ton of people in duels who have EDL. Trust me it's completely possible to solo. if u want EDL or anything further than that tho u should join a clan.
Belenus
-Warrior 214
-Druid 182
-Ranger 175

I've been able to kill DL bosses the only ones u can't solo are the 6*. I've also killed a ton of people in duels who have EDL. Trust me it's completely possible to solo. if u want EDL or anything further than that tho u should join a clan.
My 190 solos sreng 6 and I'm on the hunt for a 190 perceptor ammy with vit, shield skill, and 100 hp regen to try a troll 6 run.
Wafflez.
(|%}^=

For those who want to play solo there is shop armor. Also I can solo any dl 6* and any edl 5* through dual logging, so it's possible to.

But overall quest armor is needed to kill clan based endgame bosses like gelebron. You don't need chaos aura if you aren't in a clan really so shop armor works
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

My 190 solos sreng 6 and I'm on the hunt for a 190 perceptor ammy with vit, shield skill, and 100 hp regen to try a troll 6 run.
Level 190 soloing sreng 6? Proofe or it didn't happen

Remove set spawn times. Preferably for everything, but quest bosses in particular. Perhaps change to "random time up to (max time) after kill". So instead of relatively short spawn windows every hour or so, have longer windows with shorter minimum spawn times. Or even...
huuuuuge -1 to this idea. You said that you dont wanna be camping for hours an hours and you wanna enjoy the game. I will use snorri as an example. If this was implemented it would mean that you would have to camp snorri 24/7 because it could spawn 5 mins after death or 1:50 after death. Imagine having to camp 10 bosses all 24/7 lol...otm making the windows down to 10 mins was an enormous improvement to the game. Please just leave spawns as is.

The dg bottleneck is 10x worse than dl or edl weaps :( please otm do something about that!

Agree with most of the rest of your ideas tho
Last edited by Ventius on Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

Level 190 soloing sreng 6? Proofe or it didn't happen
yeah, sorry loco but unless you can show proof of that then i dont believe that either
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple