1- 26- 22
2- 19- 9
3- 24- 20
4- 22- 19
5- 13- 15
6- 19- 20
avg- 20.8(7.54%)- 21.4(6.43%)
(sorry about the table)
Clearly need to do more tests and longer tests but just to show that this ability needs to be fixed.
Interesting side note the highest amount of crits in 1 min was 6 and the lowest was 0, this adds another level of randomness to the lock battle, unfortunately.
Also i think crits should increase linearly unlike other abilties, an extra 50% in your crit ability should increase your crit % by 50%. Just to make this ability more useful in future updates with gear.

Re: Crit Strike

-1 to crit strike buff, would make mages obsolete. Edl/dl quiver already made mages lose their spot as head dps class at eg... but buffing crit strike like this would be the end to mages having much use...

Imo current system is designed perfectly. It happens enough to be of help, but not too often to be op.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

-1 to crit strike buff, would make mages obsolete. Edl/dl quiver already made mages lose their spot as head dps class at eg... but buffing crit strike like this would be the end to mages having much use...

Imo current system is designed perfectly. It happens enough to be of help, but not too often to be op.
Why not buff the skill crit, so this is also at a more reasonable level?

Why not buff the skill crit, so this is also at a more reasonable level?
It's too op then. Crits are great as is... the majority of your skills and autos shouldn't crit, only a small fraction.
Bob The God

Attunements should give +crit abilities, IMO.
No because then you would need to wait to reartune till attune died out, also then all classes would want this buff. Doesn't make too much sense imo.
Bob The God

No because then you would need to wait to reartune till attune died out, also then all classes would want this buff. Doesn't make too much sense imo.
What is 'reartune'? Regardless what you meant to say, why would you have to wait for attune to die out? As long as attune is active, your crit abilities should be increased.

Why would all classes want, or need this buff? You literally said a few posts ago mages already lost their spot as top DPS at end game bosses. Well I just proposed an idea to bring them back to equal footing..
A mage at heart... Fire mage that is.
Currently actively playing the game.

What is 'reartune'? Regardless what you meant to say, why would you have to wait for attune to die out? As long as attune is active, your crit abilities should be increased.

Why would all classes want, or need this buff? You literally said a few posts ago mages already lost their spot as top DPS at end game bosses. Well I just proposed an idea to bring them back to equal footing..
1) Reattune* autocorrect sorry D:
2) you would have to wait because the attune from the crit would be of a higher amount. Otm would prob forget to code it in a way where you can attune over it. But if they didn't you would still have to downgrade your attune at some point when you cast it again.
3) why wouldn't they ask for the same treatment? I already said why we lost our top spot and the fix is just undoing that. Weaken the elemental resists on bosses a tad or make lures stronger... all other classes would want crit buffs.

Crit buffs isn't the answer... fix the problem by undoing what caused it...
Bob The God