Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: @Team OTM

I love how he derails every single topic about eg raids and drops yet otm refuses to ban him for trolling.
maybe they figure we need a comedic relief?
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

I love how he derails every single topic about eg raids and drops yet otm refuses to ban him for trolling.
Maybe._.

Anyways, otm do something about server lag already it's been ages. Just switch ur server host to a non crappy one.
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

Maybe._.

Anyways, otm do something about server lag already it's been ages. Just switch ur server host to a non crappy one.
I hear McDonalds has some pretty decent servers. Would be quite an upgrade though. May be too costly.
Bob The God

I wouldn'tve said this if it was months earlier, but I actually have respect for gb15. You're all attacking him for irrelevant reasons, and I agree he doesn't have much experience on this matter and his opinion should be ignored but he has real warrior ideas I've been using on my dps toons. With his build and a little changes I was able to get strength 6 kill, as a WARRIOR.
Wafflez.
(|%}^=

All this being said, whether its true or not is just a ton of players complaining about stuff, 95% of whom don't have slightest clue whats happrning or how to fix. It just ruins your gameplay, you know, the one game you decide to spend your own time on, even though so many people think its trash. I know many people have put thousands of moolah $$$$ in this game, some maybe have spent so much they might have a right to complain about it, MIGHT, but they aren't quite there because everything you do in this game is based on you, spending cash, all your time, devoting yourself to clan. Your decisions, your complaints.

That being said, not many people here complaining know whats happening except maybe it was curry suggesting the server host change causing the massive lag spikes. Not entirely sure but so many people are complaining about their wasted time and effort and money they decide to spend. Granted, it can be frustrating but also there are some
times i have seen such little respect go to OTM team.

For example everyone is ready for the new fash releases, the new 220 6* endgame boss and the new area! All cool yah? Yall so excited to spend your time and money but OTM team probably spends 2x what you do on the game, even though everyone says we pay otm by buying plat, they use that money for their game development and to sustain what they can.

Some people will probably hate on me for throwing this back at the community but why sh*t on the OTM development team for bringing you the game you still play, yet you still complain about for some reason...

If everyone here wants to complain about new development, lagg spikes, cooking updates (chocolate better be added), and bad chests, better hope you know what your complaining about instead of it being ''These horrible lag spikes made me lose a combo to a lix! They ruined our raid!''

Can almost guarentee OTM isnt trying to screw the community over with some of these problems, some minor, some major, but they ARE probably trying to fix it. Somtimes i bet muldar probably repeatedly stabbing himself since he has to come back to this forum to control it with all the complaints.

Personally i suggest to stop taking game so damn seriously and relax, its a game, not end of world if new update breaks it, maybe you will enjoy it but maybe you won't. If you want to complain, know what your talking about ie: programming, software/hardware stuff, i personally dont know much about it, thats why i try not to complain because i still really enjoy the game i currently have. Should try it sometime if you dont know what its talking about.

This isnt going out to just the people posting, but to any1 who reads, or complains with bad knowledge of game, to not target people.

P.S. - Im not the best at super long messages
Arawn- Invicta
SlyShadows - 220 Tank Warrior (Retired, Arawn)
Animosity - 217 Ranger (Retired, Arawn)
Noctum - 215 Fire Mage
Acrimony - 190 Lock Rogue

Proud Tank of Arawn

All this being said, whether its true or not is just a ton of players complaining about stuff, 95% of whom don't have slightest clue whats happrning or how to fix. It just ruins your gameplay, you know, the one game you decide to spend your own time on, even though so many people think its trash. I know many people have put thousands of moolah $$$$ in this game, some maybe have spent so much they might have a right to complain about it, MIGHT, but they aren't quite there because everything you do in this game is based on you, spending cash, all your time, devoting yourself to clan. Your decisions, your complaints.

That being said, not many people here complaining know whats happening except maybe it was curry suggesting the server host change causing the massive lag spikes. Not entirely sure but so many people are complaining about their wasted time and effort and money they decide to spend. Granted, it can be frustrating but also there are some

For example everyone is ready for the new fash releases, the new 220 6* endgame boss and the new area! All cool yah? Yall so excited to spend your time and money but OTM team probably spends 2x what you do on the game, even though everyone says we pay otm by buying plat, they use that money for their game development and to sustain what they can.

Some people will probably hate on me for throwing this back at the community but why sh*t on the OTM development team for bringing you the game you still play, yet you still complain about for some reason...

If everyone here wants to complain about new development, lagg spikes, cooking updates (chocolate better be added), and bad chests, better hope you know what your complaining about instead of it being ''These horrible lag spikes made me lose a combo to a lix! They ruined our raid!''

Can almost guarentee OTM isnt trying to screw the community over with some of these problems, some minor, some major, but they ARE probably trying to fix it. Somtimes i bet muldar probably repeatedly stabbing himself since he has to come back to this forum to control it with all the complaints.

Personally i suggest to stop taking game so damn seriously and relax, its a game, not end of world if new update breaks it, maybe you will enjoy it but maybe you won't. If you want to complain, know what your talking about ie: programming, software/hardware stuff, i personally dont know much about it, thats why i try not to complain because i still really enjoy the game i currently have. Should try it sometime if you dont know what its talking about.

This isnt going out to just the people posting, but to any1 who reads, or complains with bad knowledge of game, to not target people.

Arawn- Invicta
Noctum - 215 Fire Mage

Proud Tank of Arawn

My msg posted twice on my screen, idk why it did that.-.
Arawn- Invicta
Noctum - 215 Fire Mage

Proud Tank of Arawn

I wouldn'tve said this if it was months earlier, but I actually have respect for gb15. You're all attacking him for irrelevant reasons, and I agree he doesn't have much experience on this matter and his opinion should be ignored but he has real warrior ideas I've been using on my dps toons. With his build and a little changes I was able to get strength 6 kill, as a WARRIOR.
irrelevant? he is attempting to derail a very serious thread on a very serious topic. A topic on which he has 0 expierence, 0 stake in. His comments are irrelevant.
He may know how to gear and level a warrior but he doesn't know anything about gelebron raids. and why he is commentating on a problem that only really occurs at necro, gelebron, and proteus, when he doesn't kill any of those is either because he just likes seeing himself type, or because he just wants to be a forum troll.
And bob honestly **** off. OTM does NOT deserve to be bashed. That's not how you get what you want. You sound like a ****** toddler
I work with kids at a summer camp this summer. when they do something stupid you call them out on it. All im doing is calling OTM out for being stupid. They think we aren't looking and they are acting like we are idiots and don't really know whats going on. But we do know whats going on.

Enough with the childish games, its time for a real solution.
Last edited by bob the mage on Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bob The God

sly i want new stuff, but i want them to fix the problems that are crippling the game right now. what good is a new area and bosses if you cant kill them because of errors OTM has been ignoring for 7+ months.
Bob The God