Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Lag

I'm not sure if I'm experiencing lag or something else, generally I see mounts with no people riding them and others players jump around a lot. using spells seems to look like its taking ages to charge then I get Xp and the monster is dead but I don't se it. I have tried the lowest settings but it is exactly the same as on the highest settings so I just keep to the highest settings as it look Better :)

before playing I always close other apps and put it on do not disturbs as notifications cause me slow down.
MageM220+
WarriorW220+
RangerR220+
DruidD150+
RogueR 190 +

Re: Lag

I'm not sure if I'm experiencing lag or something else, generally I see mounts with no people riding them and others players jump around a lot. using spells seems to look like its taking ages to charge then I get Xp and the monster is dead but I don't se it. I have tried the lowest settings but it is exactly the same as on the highest settings so I just keep to the highest settings as it look Better :)

before playing I always close other apps and put it on do not disturbs as notifications cause me slow down.
The cause for lag is because he server farms have been acting up recently, it has nothing to do with your device/connection or otm
Wafflez.
(|%}^=