Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

So many dumb threads

So like, the game is getting boring. Is there an update or event coming anytime soon or what? Lol zzzz

What things are going to be fixed in the next update?

Any buffs or nerfs to anticipate?

Hey, atleast the servers work I guess..

And I'm not asking *knowitalls like zyz or aileron that try and lead lemmings on their paths altruistically by answering every question subjectively I am asking the otm staff since that's who I would expects to to be the only people who could answer important questions in terms of gameplay and/or the game .
222.9 rogue
188 rogue
193 rogue
Dozen other rogues 100-180
163 Druid
176 Druid
176 ranger
180 warrior
180 mage
178 mage
191 rogue(newest)
Dozens of other lvl 5-120 toons
Pro multiboxer
Retired from competitive servers after rarely losin. Learn2play

Re: So many dumb threads

Wut a dumb thread
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

So like, the game is getting boring. Is there an update or event coming anytime soon or what? Lol zzzz

What things are going to be fixed in the next update?

Any buffs or nerfs to anticipate?

Hey, atleast the servers work I guess..

And I'm not asking *knowitalls like zyz or aileron that try and lead lemmings on their paths altruistically by answering every question subjectively I am asking the otm staff since that's who I would expects to to be the only people who could answer important questions in terms of gameplay and/or the game .
I'm so confused. Are you insulting me or complimenting me? Know it all is usually a derogatory term but being altruistic is something positive.

By the way if you'll take 5 minutes to search, you'll get all your answers. Muldar has already answered these questions
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

The chicken man is kinda funny I won't comment on him. Ofcourse zyz couldn't resist , and yet again another nonsensical post pretending to sound smart lol.

Why is anything I asked hard to answer? I don't search forums I post u dimwit , don't tell me how to use a forum or what to do. Not sure who raised u with those manners.

Muldar isn't the staff. He's the person that relays messages to them.

I don't understand why uneducated people continue to try and answer questions that are not directed towards them while pretending to sound smart when they never will be.

I also love when people say you " should" or "shouldn't" do something. Like you must know exactly what to do right. Ha ha hysterical.
222.9 rogue
188 rogue
193 rogue
163 Druid
176 Druid
176 ranger
180 warrior
180 mage
178 mage
191 rogue(newest)
Pro multiboxer

Seems like it was meant to be derragatory.
Why though :|
It's people like Zyz and Aileron who, by reposting what Muldar has said, get us answers faster than OTM does sometime. Why should Muldar have to answer the same questions 52.5 times?
Wut a dumb thread
+1 :lol:
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

If you cant take 5 mins to search for answers that have been posted by muldar already, why should others bother to answer you lol.

And calling out people like that, what do you expect to happen? When someone calls me out like that i reply lol. Bob can vouch for that :p why would you expect nothing from zyz or aileron?

After reading your sig ik all i need to about you lol. Arrogant af. Go away keyboard warrior
Last edited by Ventius on Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

And as always, nothing gets accomplished and more people whine as they believe their opinions are correct or matter more than others. Lol. Not only the downfall to this game(the people) but perhaps to the future of society.

Whoever responded, must be such an accomplished and well educated individual, as well as experienced enough in things answer something not directed towards them assuming they know more than ... me . Lmao... ok never mind this post then... carry on... wiz kids.... except in game and out ur pathetic losers lol. Peace
222.9 rogue
188 rogue
193 rogue
163 Druid
176 Druid
176 ranger
180 warrior
180 mage
178 mage
191 rogue(newest)
Pro multiboxer

By the way, go get a *decent job lol cuz I sure as heck ain't hiring u fools and I believe the perpetually negative environments are self feeding and spewing these degenerate spawns of worthlessness. Putting words in people's mouths , and telling them what to do and how to act when basically u are all insignificant plebs is so evident of self entitlement nowadays it makes me want to vomit. Let's pretend for a moment someone who hasn't posted here on these "forums" (is that what they are called now? I'm not sure maybe u experts can correct me on that too), may perhaps be better than u at something or in this game. Just maybe, that would be shocking wouldn't it lol. Such cyber nerds. Zero skill all talk

Lata
Last edited by Jumanji on Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
222.9 rogue
188 rogue
193 rogue
163 Druid
176 Druid
176 ranger
180 warrior
180 mage
178 mage
191 rogue(newest)
Pro multiboxer

Looks like someone forgot to take his meds...
Morrigan ~ Avalon ~ DG Void Ranger ~ Retired
Some people believe football is a matter of life and death. I can assure you, its much more than that.