Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

New Zone Beta?

#1
Was just wondering if there is going to be a beta for the update that was in announcements. Is OTM going to let us players test out the new update zone like Gelebrons tower?
Epona:
Cucumber Level 157 Mage
KiwisForAll Level 41 Ranger

Biggest noob alive

Re: New Zone Beta?

#2
TheyCallMeTrentioes wrote:Was just wondering if there is going to be a beta for the update that was in announcements. Is OTM going to let us players test out the new update zone like Gelebrons tower?

99.99% chance they will
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-

BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

Re: New Zone Beta?

#6
Muldar wrote:There will be a beta for the upcoming area expansion.

Details of such will be posted in announcements closer to the date.

How will this beta work with cross plat because iOS and android betas have always worked in different ways
Image

Re: New Zone Beta?

#7
Loco cola wrote:
Muldar wrote:There will be a beta for the upcoming area expansion.

Details of such will be posted in announcements closer to the date.

Wondering what level range this area is for?


I thought 180+
Perkamentus, lv 230 Full Doch Gul Ice Mage
Avanor, lv 220 Rogue
Silvos, lv 191 Ranger

Retired Chieftain now Clansman of Pegasus, Lugh.

Re: New Zone Beta?

#8
Muldar wrote:The coming areas are 180 + and will have multiple end game bosses.

There will be an entry quest for the zone.
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-

BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

Re: New Zone Beta?

#9
GhostlyBlaze15 wrote:
Muldar wrote:The coming areas are 180 + and will have multiple end game bosses.

There will be an entry quest for the zone.

Thanks
I just PRAY that this means eg clans will let off on hrung and mord.
Wafflez.
(|%}^=

Re: New Zone Beta?

#10
Loco cola wrote:
GhostlyBlaze15 wrote:
Muldar wrote:The coming areas are 180 + and will have multiple end game bosses.

There will be an entry quest for the zone.

Thanks
I just PRAY that this means eg clans will let off on hrung and mord.

There will be a little bit of everything hopefully
Muldar wrote:There will be multiple zones added over time each having additional bosses.

Ranging from probably 190 - 220, still a lot of Design work to be done.
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-

BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 22 guests