Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: At least two botting toons in Fingal set up to collect Hunter's Remains

boymclir wrote:Yeah, yeah, celtic heroes will never be those top games. Celtic heroes will never be on top 20 and it will never be, because your preventing it to happen. 5 mmorpg on top 10 had autoplay. Only few players dont like autoplay because a lot of gamers use autoplay in game. For example this botting toon on fingal server, this is a gamer that prefer autoplay or use bot because its helpful. You can use multiple devices and mutiple toon using bot. You can level multiple toon at the same time using bot. If you just allow bot in this game, a lot of gamers will play this game because lvling and grinding is tedious and boring. Cmon guys, old school gaming is over, and the new style of gaming is now autoplay. Move on guys, past is past.

Gtfo with that autoplay crap its annoying af, go play those other "top mmorpg" that you always harp on about if youre so desperate for autoplay.

Morrigan ~ Avalon ~ DG Void Ranger ~ Retired
Some people believe football is a matter of life and death. I can assure you, its much more than that.

Egg wrote:
boymclir wrote:Yeah, yeah, celtic heroes will never be those top games. Celtic heroes will never be on top 20 and it will never be, because your preventing it to happen. 5 mmorpg on top 10 had autoplay. Only few players dont like autoplay because a lot of gamers use autoplay in game. For example this botting toon on fingal server, this is a gamer that prefer autoplay or use bot because its helpful. You can use multiple devices and mutiple toon using bot. You can level multiple toon at the same time using bot. If you just allow bot in this game, a lot of gamers will play this game because lvling and grinding is tedious and boring. Cmon guys, old school gaming is over, and the new style of gaming is now autoplay. Move on guys, past is past.

Gtfo with that autoplay crap its annoying af, go play those other "top mmorpg" that you always harp on about if youre so desperate for autoplay.

Right now im playing lineage 2 revolution with auto farm and celtic heroes at the same time. Dual phone. lol. If only celtic heroes had autoplay, i can play world of warcraft on pc and dual phone but im still waiting till the egg hatch, who knows.
Don't answer the foolish arguments of fools, or you will become as foolish

boymclir wrote:
Egg wrote:

Right now im playing lineage 2 revolution with auto farm and celtic heroes at the same time. Dual phone. lol. If only celtic heroes had autoplay, i can play world of warcraft on pc and dual phone but im still waiting till the egg hatch, who knows.

Gtfo. A game that doesn't require you to actually play isn't the game anybody wants. The point of it is it takes a lot of work. If you can't accept that then gtfo. We don't want you in our game
Wafflez.
(|%}^=

boymclir wrote:
Egg wrote:

Let's be honest though, you aren't playing Lineage. You're clicking a button and it does everything for you. You can literally click occasionally for years and years and the game does everything for you and you'd never actually have to put any thought into the game. The hardest part of the game is clicking the quest button. Lineage also has instance mobs so an auto option works. CH would have to redesign everything in order for an auto play option to happen. Why are you playing WoW if you like auto features so much?
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

boymclir wrote:
Egg wrote:

Poor guy... brainwashed into thinking that clicking an autoplay/ autoquest/ autofarm button and watching your character just go through the motion without any need for your actual interaction is the definition of "playing" a game

Morrigan ~ Avalon ~ DG Void Ranger ~ Retired
Some people believe football is a matter of life and death. I can assure you, its much more than that.

Zyz wrote:
boymclir wrote:
Egg wrote:

Let's be honest though, you aren't playing Lineage. You're clicking a button and it does everything for you. You can literally click occasionally for years and years and the game does everything for you and you'd never actually have to put any thought into the game. The hardest part of the game is clicking the quest button. Lineage also has instance mobs so an auto option works. CH would have to redesign everything in order for an auto play option to happen. Why are you playing WoW if you like auto features so much?

Autoplay is only for mobile gaming and autoplay is only for the boring stuff like leveling, grinding, farming. I couldnt leave my WoW account but I also want to test other games thats why i need autoplay on mobile games. WoW is my favorite game but i also want to play other games so i dont got bored when leveling and farming my WoW toon. Thats the beauty of auto on some mobile games, i can play pc and mobile games. I only play once a week because of work, but thanks to autoplay i can leave my lineage to leveling while im working. You dont have to autoplay always on lineage, you can on and off autoplay.

boymclir wrote:
Zyz wrote:
boymclir wrote:

Autoplay is only for mobile gaming and autoplay is only for the boring stuff like leveling, grinding, farming. I couldnt leave my WoW account but I also want to test other games thats why i need autoplay on mobile games. WoW is my favorite game but i also want to play other games so i dont got bored when leveling and farming my WoW toon. Thats the beauty of auto on some mobile games, i can play pc and mobile games. I only play once a week because of work, but thanks to autoplay i can leave my lineage to leveling while im working. You dont have to autoplay always on lineage, you can on and off autoplay.

You're not playing lineage if you're autoing everything. Games where you press a button and it does everything for you isn't playing them. And the thing about lineage is it's very similar to all the other auto play games... They all have very similar graphics and play styles and quest similarities. You could essentially just swap them out and not notice a difference
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Zyz wrote:
boymclir wrote:
Zyz wrote:

You're not playing lineage if you're autoing everything. Games where you press a button and it does everything for you isn't playing them. And the thing about lineage is it's very similar to all the other auto play games... They all have very similar graphics and play styles and quest similarities. You could essentially just swap them out and not notice a difference

Lol. Autoing everything? In siege war you have to manual click the button. Cant you understand what I said, you can choose autoplay or manual in lineage. If you dont like autoplay click manual. If you want autoplay click the button. Im saying is you can choose what gameplay you want, if its autoplay or not. Autoplay is only if your busy and still want to level your toon to catch up to other player. If I dont work and at my home I still play lineage 2 manually, but if im busy at work my lineage toon still leveling because of autoplay.

Lineage 2 revolution vs celtic heroes on android?
lineage 2: 1 million download in a week...
celtic heroes: 500 thousand download in 3 yrs...

lineage 2: top 5 on playstore
celtic heroes: #300 on playstore

lineage 2: autoplay or manual
celtic heroes : manual only

boymclir wrote:
Zyz wrote:
boymclir wrote:

Lol. Autoing everything? In siege war you have to manual click the button. Cant you understand what I said, you can choose autoplay or manual in lineage. If you dont like autoplay click manual. If you want autoplay click the button. Im saying is you can choose what gameplay you want, if its autoplay or not. Autoplay is only if your busy and still want to level your toon to catch up to other player. If I dont work and at my home I still play lineage 2 manually, but if im busy at work my lineage toon still leveling because of autoplay.

Lineage 2 revolution vs celtic heroes on android?
lineage 2: 1 million download in a week...
celtic heroes: 500 thousand download in 3 yrs...

lineage 2: top 5 on playstore
celtic heroes: #300 on playstore

lineage 2: autoplay or manual
celtic heroes : manual only

CH has 500k downloads on Android. Not sure what it has had on iOS.

CH still has players playing after 5+ years. How many players in lineage will still be playing 5 years after they downloaded? I have no idea but I can tell you of the 37 people I suggested download the game the first day it came out to android, 36 have uninstalled it because it reminds them of every single other game that has auto play option. It has very very minimal differences between it and other games that have auto play options. You have 0 knowledge of how many people of thousand millions that downloaded are still playing and what their longevity is.

Lineage has had a ton of advertising and hype. CH has had 0.

Your comparison is like saying Jordan's are better than Nike free because they sold more. I'll take the Nike free (I have 9 pairs) over Jordan's any day.
Last edited by Zyz on Sat Jul 01, 2017 3:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue