Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Happy 6th Birthday Celtic Heroes!

An event thats 6 days long.
One day represents one year. And during this day there should be extra spawning of these event bosses depending on what year that day represents.
Example:
Day 1 - Representing Monolith event (glen fashion was in chest at that time)
So during this day 1, you could make event bosses spawn more often (Monoliths..) and change values for each day on different bosses.
Day 2 - Representing Spider event (Spawn the spider bosses more often during this day...)
Etc, etc..

Hope that made any sense..
I kinda lost my self hahaha :lol:
Last edited by MrScar on Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
YouTube: MrScar Celtic Heroes

MrScar
Incendo
Surculus
Scariino

Concordiia, Donn - 25th aug, 2015
Concruiit 25th april, 2017
------------------------------------------------

Or maybe 35% off chests._.
THIS PLEASE. Platinum item prices are through the roof because no one's point to my chest event anymore they're all basically exactly the same. A sale hopefully generate a lot of people buying chests at the same time. This could fix some of the difficulty of getting a hold of plat items.
killface lvl 155 Rogue of Balor
General of EXODUS

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCeZxVGzZCT1maDiO_iPo9dA

Mirdon lvl 200+ Mage of Epona

Clan Pantheon

Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't.

Totally agree with the Advertisement route. Lots of other games in mobile platform have huge Ads and exposure. A game with 6 years of pedigree and now full fledged on two platforms needs the exposure to grow better.

On a more sensible note, and me as a player shouldn't be asking this... but... There should be something to mark this time. A mini event of some sort that all of the players, (not just endgame bosswhores) would appreciate alot. And no it shouldn't be something as trivial as free combos/sigils.
+1

Happy Birthday!

Today, June 15th, Celtic Heroes celebrates its 6th birthday! We've been so busy it almost passed us by!

Congratulations to the team for their continued hard work and being some of the greatest people to work beside daily.

And of course a massive thanks to our players for being with us on this journey, helping shape Celtic Heroes into what it is today.

Hip Hip Hooray!

Amazing! Many more years to come!!!

Please start advertizing the game ASAP. We need bigger comunity. This is the right time to grow. You cant be afraid to grow as a company. It will be to late, later on, when new technology reaches the market.
Please make CH grow!
Huge +1!

Totally agree with the Advertisement route. Lots of other games in mobile platform have huge Ads and exposure. A game with 6 years of pedigree and now full fledged on two platforms needs the exposure to grow better.

On a more sensible note, and me as a player shouldn't be asking this... but... There should be something to mark this time. A mini event of some sort that all of the players, (not just endgame bosswhores) would appreciate alot. And no it shouldn't be something as trivial as free combos/sigils.
+1
You guys have no idea how much advertising costs.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

+1
You guys have no idea how much advertising costs.
90-100k on a major network.
50 a b list network
Etc and etc

Ads on website can run from 5-10$ a day. And lower on a mobile site.

A youtube ad can be based on your budget depending on the ad cost and price to the ratio ad sense

I would go with youtube ad because I personally do it and it fits in my budget. 1000 views of an ad per 12$
HERNE AKA THE NEVER-ENDING WAR SERVER.
TOONS: KILP 220
ACTIVE