Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Explain why DG Armour is not a total waste on a Druid or Mage...

When I consider how skill dependant Druids and Mages are, it really makes me question the practicality of DG Armour.
Sure, I could get my Focus to some amazing levels, but would that outweigh losing a skill or two?

Honestly the only end-game for Druids and Mages these days is drops from Gelebron. So the better the melee DPS is the easier it is to take Gelebron more often...

Seriously, where are I wrong on this?
Last edited by Perl on Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Explain why DG Armour is not a total waste on a Druid or Mage...

Assuming with gear swaps you can still keep skills maxed out you need, DG gives a huge boost to focus and ability which increases skill dmg and support skills.

And if you're in a clan that can take down gele frequently, sometimes getting a class like a druid dg is about giving props and showing respect for one that has spent a lot of time and dedication helping the clan. Hopefully it goes to your druid that has been around the longest and been an important part of getting thr clan to where they are.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Re: Explain why DG Armour is not a total waste on a Druid or Mage...

I have full DG and still have all my main skills maxed, plus carrying a 42 Freeze, just gotta be smart with the hotbar. The extra Focus and Ability I got from the set are insane, and my skills are so much higher I really love it. Together with another full DG Mage in my clan, we have Ice, Fire and Pierce Lure at around 1900, which I think everyone loves. Gelebron xtals are also going down much faster when we are at fight. Its actually not that bad.
Perkamentus, lv 230 Full Doch Gul Ice Mage
Avanor, lv 220 Rogue
Silvos, lv 191 Ranger

Retired Chieftain now Clansman of Pegasus, Lugh.