Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Community Update - May

Ranger light heal rings? Even rogue assassinate rings are just used to max hits. Gele bracers get banked plenty. Storm touch totems which we have over a dozen rotting in bank.

For a clan like Resurgence not to have better caster bracers from mordris or past event bosses is unusual. Rogues/Rangers prefer proteus bracers or necro bow/dagger rings than gele items.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

I'm guessing it will be an area similar to murky vaults in that most of the area will be one level range and a small part will jump up to end game. I think it will carry on the new quest tree, setting at lvl 130, then perhaps ranging up to 160 before jumping to 200.

Just a guess because of the reference to mirain.

Looking forward to more fash!
How many hats?

Server: Donn
Clan: Concordiia
Toons
Aoifa Strongbow-Mage-220
Naughty Vines-Druid-195l
Geriatric Ninja-Rogue-140

It's a shame world transfers are still only an idea for consideration.

Gameplay ruined for many people just to "make it harder for scammers", while at the same time promoting scamming through trust trading world transfers. Oh of course how could I forget about devalued rares. I guess people don't know that gold and plat will devalue as well and their items will be worth "more gold" with a transfer.

Let's just say there 5 camo charms active on Server Danu and they worth 10mill, and then there is only 1 camo charm that is worth 25m on server Rhiannon. What is gonna happen is Danu player xfer to Rhiannon make a quick sell and go back. Or let's just say clan Avalon goes from server to server killing bosses..

Gameplay ruined for many people just to "make it harder for scammers", while at the same time promoting scamming through trust trading world transfers. Oh of course how could I forget about devalued rares. I guess people don't know that gold and plat will devalue as well and their items will be worth "more gold" with a transfer.

Let's just say there 5 camo charms active on Server Danu and they worth 10mill, and then there is only 1 camo charm that is worth 25m on server Rhiannon. What is gonna happen is Danu player xfer to Rhiannon make a quick sell and go back. Or let's just say clan Avalon goes from server to server killing bosses..
This would hardly work even if you sell at 15m that's still a steep price for most players to even budge the market of the other world, as for the Avalon thing I would love to see them come to gwydion the more comp the funner
Relentless the best clan around 8-)
(Don’t @me)

Proud member of CH since July 2011

Retired

This would hardly work even if you sell at 15m that's still a steep price for most players to even budge the market of the other world, as for the Avalon thing I would love to see them come to gwydion the more comp the funner
In my personal opinion this is an easy fix you can't leave a server after transferring there for 6 months you have to wait that long in 6 months no matter how much you will spend most if not all of your profits

Personally I think loot design depends on your perspective. From my perspective the eg drops themselves are fine, but the dg drops are on the low side. Although everyone wants a void blade, I don't think they should be all that common.
No one ever said void blades should drop 100% of the time. But Proteus rings are like what? 5% of them are useful? How many Gelebron bracers go to bank? Even godly ones?
We have had successive Gelebron raids up to 5 or 6, when all drops got banked because they're all inferior to other existing gear from lower level bosses. How do you consider that as "fine" ?
On my server we have a completly different view of gelebron loot, haven't ever heard anyone complain on arawn about bad gele drops, and basically nothing from gele goes to bank other than odd mighty dps war ring. Idk how other worlds are but from my stance and from drops on arawn its drop ratio and loot table is fine.
Ehh i have said many times about the gele and prot loot tables being unfathomable. And a lot of what drops is junk. We regularly bank everything from prot and gele so idk what you are thinking of :roll:
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

Ranger light heal rings? Even rogue assassinate rings are just used to max hits. Gele bracers get banked plenty. Storm touch totems which we have over a dozen rotting in bank.

For a clan like Resurgence not to have better caster bracers from mordris or past event bosses is unusual. Rogues/Rangers prefer proteus bracers or necro bow/dagger rings than gele items.
admitedly, we do have one ranger who loves light heal and uses the few that have actually dropped, but we regularly bank most rings and braces most of the time. Arawn doesnt really bank weapons tho. We have so many axes and still have warriors needing them. Not many daggers, wands or totems drop so when they do people usually want them.

Arawn has 0 godly bow necro rings and i have the only imperial and 1 of only 3 royal. Rangers have been very unlucky so some do use the sharpshot or longshot rings. Rogues have been much more lucky with blood rings so rogue gele rings are only bid on for the occasional hotswapper or rankings atempts.
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

I agree it'll just f*** everything over and not be a pleasant experience
Danu
E3: Rogue (223)
Annihilate: Rogue (200)

Shadow9: Warrior (222)
36O: Ranger (220)
On Ice: Ice Mage (220)
On Fire: Ice Fire (220)

Instagram: @celtic_tavern (I do daily uploads, feel free to come say hi)