Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Community Update - May

All I want is gear I can't complain, so some people can complain that dom clans are too op but don't put as much effort as the dom clan. (Sarcasm) about and new content that doesn't grow old in a week like fishing did. Oh and raid windows to be shorter and spawns longer
Relentless the best clan around 8-)
(Don’t @me)

Proud member of CH since July 2011

Retired

Muldar, is it possible to get a bit narrower time frame for cross-platform release? I know you said June, but could we get that narrowed down to a specific week or two? I am super stoked for it and the anticipation is killing me lol :)
Smaaug: 221 rogue
Br1s1ng3r: 201 fire mage
Orya 184 ranger
2011 veteran

Muldar, is it possible to get a bit narrower time frame for cross-platform release? I know you said June, but could we get that narrowed down to a specific week or two? I am super stoked for it and the anticipation is killing me lol :)
You heard the man, Muldar, this is a matter of life and death!
Kril - Chief Editor, The Dal Riata Enquirer
lev 228 Rogue - Gwydion

Clan Relentless

Give a man a flame, you warm him for a day.
Set a man aflame, you warm him for the rest of his life.

Seems a lot of people still don't understand what this cross platform play is about lol.

All it really means is that there will not be an android or iOS server. You can use either device to play on any server. It womt affect the content of the actual server at all.
Michael Artisan - Warrior, Blake Artisan - Rogue, Ren Artisan - Ranger, Gabriel Artisan - Mage, Yaray (until VR let's me add Artisan to the name) - Druid

Guardian Deity of Danu

Buying White Lanrik Pants on Danu!!!!

Seems a lot of people still don't understand what this cross platform play is about lol.

All it really means is that there will not be an android or iOS server. You can use either device to play on any server. It womt affect the content of the actual server at all.
I think most of us know this

I think most of us know this
"Most" but by some of the posts obviously not all
Michael Artisan - Warrior, Blake Artisan - Rogue, Ren Artisan - Ranger, Gabriel Artisan - Mage, Yaray (until VR let's me add Artisan to the name) - Druid

Guardian Deity of Danu

Buying White Lanrik Pants on Danu!!!!