Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Join Herne end game!

Lazydrunks is looking for veteran players to earn dkp and end game loot. We have a structured clan that is fair and active. Inquire within. Seek any lazydrunk player for info or any babydrunk.
223 Warrior
218 Druid
221 Mage
200 Rogue
Herne

Re: Join Herne end game!

Lazydrunks is looking for veteran players to earn dkp and end game loot. We have a structured clan that is fair and active. Inquire within. Seek any lazydrunk player for info or any babydrunk.
Resurgence recruiting as well :o
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Bump

As Metalica said we are looking for the right people to join our big family. Lazy Drunks is the leading clan in Herne. Also only clan can kill necro, proteus and up. We kill proteus daily and gelebron at least 2 times a week. Others get killed on spawn.

Kali

You want people to ditch their account and everything they own to invest hundreds to start brand new and play some so called end game on a different server they know nothing about? Interesting.

Lugh
[list][*]Vulture - Level 220 Rogue
[*]Venus - Level 195 Druid[/list][/color]

You want people to ditch their account and everything they own to invest hundreds to start brand new and play some so called end game on a different server they know nothing about? Interesting.
Weird. I read all the posts in this thread and didn't read that.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Weird. I read lazydrunks is looking for veteran players to join Herne and get to end game with them. I would imagine a new player coming to the forums doesn't fit the job description, and I can't imagine getting to end game on a different server in response to this ad would mean anything besides ditching your current account and world requiring large investments of money and time in a very short window of time.

I guess the words aren't as black and white as they seem.

Lugh
[list][*]Vulture - Level 220 Rogue
[*]Venus - Level 195 Druid[/list][/color]

Weird. I read lazydrunks is looking for veteran players to join Herne and get to end game with them. I would imagine a new player coming to the forums doesn't fit the job description, and I can't imagine getting to end game on a different server in response to this ad would mean anything besides ditching your current account and world requiring large investments of money and time in a very short window of time.

Late last year there was a mass migration of Morrigan veteran players (at least 20 level 210+ full EDL) to Herne, and what's amazing is they leveled up to 180+ in Herne but went back to Morrigan, because why? Lazydrunks didn't want them?

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

At any given time, there are end game players that for whatever reason are looking to change servers.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Late last year there was a mass migration of Morrigan veteran players (at least 20 level 210+ full EDL) to Herne, and what's amazing is they leveled up to 180+ in Herne but went back to Morrigan, because why? Lazydrunks didn't want them?
Actually last I recall we accepted a lot of them into clan. Many actually improved and started earning dkp. That choice of leaving was totally theirs. We can't stop em if they wanna go back.

I've played many servers and I can understand why people would want to go back. Having played around people from ur original server just makes u want to play with them more rather than with new ppl. It's just not the same feeling u get when playing on a server that's different than ur own.-.
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.