Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

NoGearNoNewPlayers

I like the whole legacy boss update but I did not enjoy the fact that otm took away lvl 60 110 160 and 210 bosses because new players are joining the game everyday and jewlery is not unlimited in any server some people are selfish and end up banking their old low level boss gear some high levels solo the lvl 50 /60 or 110 bosses and sell the gear . This makes it very hard for people who are new to game or alts to get gear.. not everyone wants to speand gold in lux. It would of been easy to leave the 60 level event bosses 110 and so on because clans could farm them like back then and get gear but now instead its always a random spawn and Usually a selfish high level spawns. Maybe otm can put a spawn point where a level 60 or 50 boss will spawn and has a spawn time but everytime the boss spawn it will be a different spawn for example mono, the osan bosses ect... some people are new and not everyone can speand on lux.

Re: NoGearNoNewPlayers

Junk gets sold and anything half decent goes to the clan bank for any potential alts. This game was designed for one clan to dominate an entire server, and for a low population per server. The game won't see significantly increased population until its made to accept new players and allow several clans per server per level range to thrive. This is just one of the issues.

Lugh
[list][*]Vulture - Level 220 Rogue
[*]Venus - Level 195 Druid[/list][/color]

Junk gets sold and anything half decent goes to the clan bank for any potential alts. This game was designed for one clan to dominate an entire server, and for a low population per server. The game won't see significantly increased population until its made to accept new players and allow several clans per server per level range to thrive. This is just one of the issues.
There is always a clan to dominate the server but then at the Same time there are always clans to rival with the dominate clan. But not my point though some people enjoy being in small clans and running small clans. Do those people not deserve gear as much as other clans do ?. Some people want to stay in a small clan in their mid and low levels so they can join an end game clan when they reach end game level and some want to reach end game with their own clan

Others have said this as well. I have commented several times on the lack of miscellaneous items available. They just need an item quest for misc like they have for armbands. Otherwise, same old stuff is getting a little boring.
How many hats?

Server: Donn
Clan: Concordiia
Toons
Aoifa Strongbow-Mage-220
Naughty Vines-Druid-195l
Geriatric Ninja-Rogue-140