Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

is tank needed?

In a locking battle with many groups, is there any use of a tank?

30 ppl on Pyrus on Friday. 6 star appears and dies in 20 seconds. No fun, no enjoyment at all.
Whats the point of a tank then? Is it later in the game?

Re: is tank needed?

Yes, later in the game a tank is the most important class to have. Without it none of the big bosses in game would die. Probably around 180+ tanks start becoming more and more important
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

For the bigger bosses yes, we were able to do mordris without a tank because we had so many people there but necro/prot/gele would probably need a tank
Dynamit1 - 215 Druid
Dynasaur - 205 Mage
Dynamit3 - 223 Rogue
Dynamit4 - 220 Warrior
Dynamit5 - 217 Ranger

For the bigger bosses yes, we were able to do mordris without a tank because we had so many people there but necro/prot/gele would probably need a tank
lol we killed prot base with 0 warriors one time. I kited it half the fight :/ cant imagine doing mordy without a tank tho 0.0
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

See I have the same concern too. I am in a non-dominant clan and the competition for dl is tough, especially for our side, I wonder if it even matters to have a tank when you're fighting for bosses. I understand if it is Mordy or the latter bosses however, as a warrior, I really don't know how I am of use to a clan when we can't even lock properly consistently and properly. I play a role in the latter half of bossing which we have trouble getting to consistently.
lvl 20694959695003949568594904040669549393829239405060594939340509695935 Warrior
Vit 3958429064589036890684395589386
Str 483925085478490368960734890678945
Dex 458392057892073489078920578439567
Foc 2

See I have the same concern too. I am in a non-dominant clan and the competition for dl is tough, especially for our side, I wonder if it even matters to have a tank when you're fighting for bosses. I understand if it is Mordy or the latter bosses however, as a warrior, I really don't know how I am of use to a clan when we can't even lock properly consistently and properly. I play a role in the latter half of bossing which we have trouble getting to consistently.
Stay dps until your needed to tank some dl or raid bosses
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Welcome to the club man. If you truly want to stay somewhat of a tank and still be able to dish out dps than I suggest going hybrid, I've gone hybrid before and it's great for lock battles. If you guys really don't need a tank then just go full dps.

Sounds like you do a lot of lock battles so if you were going to be a hybrid I would suggest going full str, use a shield, and than add gear meant for tanks or dps (your choice depending on how well you are doing).

If you always have more than a full group at lock battles then you can still be a tank, just stay outside of the lock group.
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

Welcome to the club man. If you truly want to stay somewhat of a tank and still be able to dish out dps than I suggest going hybrid, I've gone hybrid before and it's great for lock battles. If you guys really don't need a tank then just go full dps.

Sounds like you do a lot of lock battles so if you were going to be a hybrid I would suggest going full str, use a shield, and than add gear meant for tanks or dps (your choice depending on how well you are doing).

If you always have more than a full group at lock battles then you can still be a tank, just stay outside of the lock group.
I think the OP is on Android. If so, then there are lock battles on just about everything. On Fingal it's not abnormal to have 30+ toons lock battling on falgreen and up till edl.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

I think the OP is on Android. If so, then there are lock battles on just about everything. On Fingal it's not abnormal to have 30+ toons lock battling on falgreen and up till edl.
Kind of off topic, but if android is so much more popular than iOS, why does android have so few servers? Am I mistaken?
How many hats?

Server: Donn
Clan: Concordiia
Toons
Aoifa Strongbow-Mage-220
Naughty Vines-Druid-195l
Geriatric Ninja-Rogue-140

Kind of off topic, but if android is so much more popular than iOS, why does android have so few servers? Am I mistaken?
It's not that it's more popular it's we have less servers so we tend to have more populated servers
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue