Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Most active world on ios?

Lugh and Belenus are defenitaly not the most active. From personal experience Gwydion seemed to be a pretty active server during my stay there
Cool, we were just like 42+ clannies on not to mention the rest of the world. Had some standoff on edl I think with dozens of ppl.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Lugh and Belenus are defenitaly not the most active. From personal experience Gwydion seemed to be a pretty active server during my stay there
Cool, we were just like 42+ clannies on not to mention the rest of the world. Had some standoff on edl I think with dozens of ppl.
Belenus has always been a small and chill server, and from what I have seen/heard, nothing much has changed.
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

Gwydion is very active, as is epona, and morri haven't checked out arawn much but sounds like it is. Gwydion has a constant supply of new e.g. players almost on a weekly basis which is nice. Plus pretty high competition if you like that sort of thing.
“In 900 years of time and space, I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important”
— The Doctor, Season 6, Christmas Special

Gwydion
Rogue: FlameBlade21- 223+
Ranger: Ethain- 215+
Mage: Stump 211+

Epona
Rogue: Caliber 217+

Lugh is small and busy, not too many players. But you have to be able to deal with, well, stuff (not going into detail about that :p)But DL fights are getting a tad more crowded which is fun, actually having over 15 people at those fights sometimes now :)
Lugh:
110+ ice mage dubnub
106 rogue
117 druid
74 ranger
40 pvp warrior

Retired
Many

Lugh is small and busy, not too many players. But you have to be able to deal with, well, stuff (not going into detail about that :p)But DL fights are getting a tad more crowded which is fun, actually having over 15 people at those fights sometimes now :)
Yes, Lugh isn't that bad nowadays. Axis has an active time zone, Alliance has one. When those two meet there is competition on almost everything, from 160 DL to Unox. Castle seems to be active as well, many lower levels can be found.
Perkamentus, lv 230 Full Doch Gul Ice Mage
Avanor, lv 220 Rogue
Silvos, lv 191 Ranger

Retired Chieftain now Clansman of Pegasus, Lugh.