Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Fingal server down yet again.

When is the next scheduled raid?
Gather time is at 7:30am Saturday with the actual kill time starting at 8am. I believe that's 13:00 game time... Might need to double check that
So about 2pm BST on the Saturday?

I should be free, I'll make a char now and hop on then.
+/- 1hr from now muldar

Gather time is at 7:30am Saturday with the actual kill time starting at 8am. I believe that's 13:00 game time... Might need to double check that
So about 2pm BST on the Saturday?

I should be free, I'll make a char now and hop on then.
+/- 1hr from now muldar

Fk yeah!!! Gl
YouTube: MrScar Celtic Heroes

MrScar
Incendo
Surculus
Scariino

Concordiia, Donn - 25th aug, 2015
Concruiit 25th april, 2017
------------------------------------------------

Just wanted to say thank you muldar for coming to check out the lags! Really puts alot of hope back in people, I know alot have been disappointed and neverous it won't get fixed so thank you again

As for gele we had the worst lags as of yet and couldn't do any dmg so utter fail

Today,, android app with nothing open on app. Android galaxy 7 s edge.. i always close all my apps before gaming. My specs are on low always have been to save battery.. i tried to log and got * cant connect to server* im on fingals.... extremely frustrated. Last night skills were very slow at time and leaving traces of skill after kills around swamp. I am in united states

Any progress yet on the cause of lag? We experienced it yesterday at bosses as well. Will be attempting murky and arcane raids today so would love to know beforehand.
We've noticed some odd behavior but with no glaring sign as to the cause.

The Programming Team are looking into the issue currently.

Any progress yet on the cause of lag? We experienced it yesterday at bosses as well. Will be attempting murky and arcane raids today so would love to know beforehand.
We've noticed some odd behavior but with no glaring sign as to the cause.

The Programming Team are looking into the issue currently.
Thanks Muldar
Agent K - 224 Warrior Fingal
The Expendables

Bad things, there's a lot of bad things that they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' on
YouTube:

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCF20KGlAysLg65kgZ6v0-Vw