Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Crashing like crazy on Iphone 5s

Anyone else? I know theres been a bug report made about this but since the server crashes playing on an Iphone 5s has been practically impossible. How many others experiencing this? You literally get disconnected every 5 minutes and yet are able to log straight back in, but the cycle continues. Its so frustrating.

EDIT: Apologies i described it wrong, i meant to say i keep getting kicked of the server, not crashing.
Last edited by IKFROMMABON on Sun May 07, 2017 9:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Crashing like crazy on Iphone 5s

Here's the thread for those that want a link;

- http://celtic-heroes.com/forum/viewtopi ... =7&t=90462

Careful how you describe the situation, IKFROMMABON - if it's the same issue I'm having then it's not my device "crashing".

When a device crashes it's usually because of the specs of the machine and it cannot run ch properly,

What is actually occurring is you're getting booted off of the server - they are two seperate issues.

OTM - can we get an update on this? I know Muldar was looking into it but I haven't received any further updates.
Elsroth - 220+ Mage - Clan Avalon

There are 10 types of people in this world: those who understand binary and those who don't.

Like elsroth said, what you are experiencing is not crashing. Crashing is when the screen freezes or goes black and then the app closes and takes you to home screen. Should be no issues with that on a 5s and if there is, it is your device and not the game or settings or anything with the issue.
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

Here's the thread for those that want a link;

- http://celtic-heroes.com/forum/viewtopi ... =7&t=90462

Careful how you describe the situation, IKFROMMABON - if it's the same issue I'm having then it's not my device "crashing".

When a device crashes it's usually because of the specs of the machine and it cannot run ch properly,

What is actually occurring is you're getting booted off of the server - they are two seperate issues.

OTM - can we get an update on this? I know Muldar was looking into it but I haven't received any further updates.
Yeah my bad im being booted off, ill edit my original post, ty.

Like elsroth said, what you are experiencing is not crashing. Crashing is when the screen freezes or goes black and then the app closes and takes you to home screen. Should be no issues with that on a 5s and if there is, it is your device and not the game or settings or anything with the issue.
I probs described it wrong, what elsroth said is right, i keep being booted off the server

IK is the issue you are having the same as Elsroths? As in booted from the server not the game crashing?

Are both of you suffering the same issue on other connections using the 5s?

QA are preforming tests to replicate the issue currently.

We are both running on IPhone 5S and yes, it is identical issues.

Not other issues with connections on my device.

There are 10 types of people in this world: those who understand binary and those who don't.

IK is the issue you are having the same as Elsroths? As in booted from the server not the game crashing?

So is it only on a specific connection this issue occurs? Stable on other connections?

WiFi or 3G?

So is it only on a specific connection this issue occurs? Stable on other connections?

WiFi or 3G?
Happens over both 3G and WiFi. My other connections besides CH are fine.