Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Best iOS server to join?

Arawn is awesome atm. There's 3 top clans, 2 of them cooperate sometimes but very rareiy now. Most active server on iOS by far.
3 top clans? I hope you are not emplying that unit or colours are top clans lol. Only yesterday they wiped on necro at 80%. Where as 2 days ago resurgence killed gelebron and yesterday also took down necro a few hours after they failed. Doesnt really seem like 3 top clans to me
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

Guys I don't want any arguing about this. I just want to know the most active because I've tried sulis and I saw maybe 4 people in a whole hour and on herne I literally only saw 3. I'm just trying to find a server where there's active people. Prices on things don't mean anything to me.
obay death

Arawn is a pretty nice server. Most players are friendly enough and is one of the most active ios servers. Also has comp up to hrung. The smaller clans have killed mord i think 3 times and never killed necro. Resurgence, the top clan kills gelebron 1-2 times per week.

Crom is a lot less active than arawn but has some kind and amazing people there. Also some complete flogs lol. I havnt played on this server for quite a while so cant really comment on the competition here anymore.
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

Guys I don't want any arguing about this. I just want to know the most active because I've tried sulis and I saw maybe 4 people in a whole hour and on herne I literally only saw 3. I'm just trying to find a server where there's active people. Prices on things don't mean anything to me.
Welcome to iOS! :) So happy to have you! If you are interested in trying Arawn, I would be happy to help you out. I am leader of a clan which welcomes low levels and server/platform transfers. Just mail me in game at Liv Arronheln and I'll help set you up with skills and some starter rings :)
Liv Arronheln 215
Chieftain of DragonSouls
Arawn
”One day, you will be old enough to start reading fairytales again.”

Arawn is awesome atm. There's 3 top clans, 2 of them cooperate sometimes but very rareiy now. Most active server on iOS by far.
3 top clans? I hope you are not emplying that unit or colours are top clans lol. Only yesterday they wiped on necro at 80%. Where as 2 days ago resurgence killed gelebron and yesterday also took down necro a few hours after they failed. Doesnt really seem like 3 top clans to me
Unit and colors are one of the top clans. Simply put they are your comp on dl and edl. Same as UAC
Wafflez.
(|%}^=