Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Should I Invest In A Pet/Mount At This Point?

So my questions are:
1. Are we expecting an update within the next few months?
2. Does anyone (someone from the OTM staff please answer this) have any idea whether or not pets/mount stats are getting a rework or adjustment in the future?
3. Ultimately, should I even invest in a pet or mount at this point?
Thanks
1. The next update is scheduled for June / July. This may be adjusted depending on the level of work involved.

2. The next pets update will not differ from the norm. No sudden 12 tiers or strange abilities. More minor adjustments in stats.

3. Really dependent on class and how much you are willing to invest. If you see one you like currently that suits your build I would say go for it.
Pets will not suddenly be OP in the next update as we do not wish to sideline older pets, most will only have minor stat adjustments.

I would like to invest in a pet of mount but my concern is getting screwed over by an update that'll change the value of the currect pets and mounts.
I haven't bought a mount for the adding of stats. I've purely bought it as a mount to get around quicker. The difference between brown and silver is 9% speed at top tier, (100% for brow and 109% for silver). And a total of 60stat points.

I just like the fact that i can get around faster without having to hotbar my weapons. I paid 600k-ish for a level 4 mount (mount tokens for it) and its 60% speed. I'm just waiting for more mount tokens to pop up in auction house so i can get to top level for my brown wolf.

IMO - spending around 1mil for a 100% speed mount that has 120 total stat points and you can still use your weapons on it is more than worth.

EDIT: It'd probably be closer to 1.5mil - to me that is worth.
Elsroth - 220+ Mage - Clan Avalon

There are 10 types of people in this world: those who understand binary and those who don't.

The stats are miniscule in the grand scheme of things. I don't think its worth buying a top tier mount and upgrading it to the max. Do you need to have every stat absolutely maxed? No, you really don't. Especially not if you're in a big clan. You don't need that type of efficiency. Those extra stats aren't going to make or break a boss battle, they aren't going to be noticeably effective when you're levelling. It's just extra stats.

Lugh
[list][*]Vulture - Level 220 Rogue
[*]Venus - Level 195 Druid[/list][/color]

Those extra stats aren't going to make or break a boss battle.
The stats may ne negligible but instant-nonresisted damage x16. You may want to rethink your stance on pets/mounts and why they completely changed the lock battle landscape.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

The stats may ne negligible but instant-nonresisted damage x16. You may want to rethink your stance on pets/mounts and why they completely changed the lock battle landscape.
I was more looking into the actual stats and not the skills. Assume they were not so good just as most mount skills have been. Haven't played in some time and was too ignorant to do some research.

That said, if I'm remembering correctly, the cost of 128 tokens at 60k+ a pop is still absurd. And the price/bonus ratio is way out of whack in comparison to anything else, imo anyways. To me it seems that pets/battle mounts should be the actual luxury goods sold at the luxury shop.

Lugh
[list][*]Vulture - Level 220 Rogue
[*]Venus - Level 195 Druid[/list][/color]

I was more looking into the actual stats and not the skills. Assume they were not so good just as most mount skills have been. Haven't played in some time and was too ignorant to do some research.

That said, if I'm remembering correctly, the cost of 128 tokens at 60k+ a pop is still absurd. And the price/bonus ratio is way out of whack in comparison to anything else, imo anyways. To me it seems that pets/battle mounts should be the actual luxury goods sold at the luxury shop.
The power of pets and mounts aren't their stats. It's the OP damage skills that gave plat buyers tremendous advantage in the game.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.