Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Please install a Leystone right here! - Sign with your mount's name if you agree!

I really would love this but I highly doubt it will happen.

OTM wants to give a smaller clan every possible opportunity to win, so they see it as smaller clan parks and the bigger clan forgets to park or is lazy, the time it takes for enough to ride there could give a smaller park clan a chance to start and lock before this other clan gets a chance and a leg right there defeats the purpose. (Maybe they don't see it this way but I can see this as a argument to not do it)
This is exactly how otm thinks and its making me crazy.

+1 tho. Leystone would be cool there, the ride is a pain without parked toons.
Perkamentus, lv 230 Full Doch Gul Ice Mage
Avanor, lv 220 Rogue
Silvos, lv 191 Ranger

Retired Chieftain now Clansman of Pegasus, Lugh.

Re: Please install a Leystone right here! - Sign with your mount's name if you agree!

OTM wants to give a smaller clan every possible opportunity to win, so they see it as smaller clan parks and the bigger clan forgets to park or is lazy, the time it takes for enough to ride there could give a smaller park clan a chance to start and lock before this other clan gets a chance and a leg right there defeats the purpose. (Maybe they don't see it this way but I can see this as a argument to not do it)
It would actually benefit smaller clans as they are usually the ones to forget about snorri/sreng because they don't have as much members as the dominant clan. Smaller clans also don't have a full group of snorri campers parked at snorri 24/7 so a quicker way to reach snorri would be much appreciated
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

It would actually benefit smaller clans as they are usually the ones to forget about snorri/sreng because they don't have as much members as the dominant clan. Smaller clans also don't have a full group of snorri campers parked at snorri 24/7 so a quicker way to reach snorri would be much appreciated
I'm talking about raids, the only way smaller clans will start winning more on snorri and sreng would be lockers even with just ok gear they will give you a way higher percentage of winning these, not to mention they are timed so no need to park as long as you give yourself 3-4 minutes. But raids are random over a long period of time so parking is beneficial to be ready at a random time especially when you log multiple toons.
“In 900 years of time and space, I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important”
— The Doctor, Season 6, Christmas Special

Gwydion
Rogue: FlameBlade21- 223+
Ranger: Ethain- 215+
Mage: Stump 211+

Epona
Rogue: Caliber 217+