Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Signature

Is there anyway for me to change my signature for forums?
Yup
Click your profile Icon, then user control panel, then select the side left menu (hidden by default in mobile view) and choose edit signature :) enjoy
Not working?

Yup
Click your profile Icon, then user control panel, then select the side left menu (hidden by default in mobile view) and choose edit signature :) enjoy
Not working?
It does for me, just added Hh on mine, u get an error?
Would u kindly explain in more detail plz?

If you're trying to use a special signature like the one I use, go to siglaunch.com, that's where I made my sig.

When putting a special signature like this in, sometimes you need a certain url, some work and some don't, the siglaunch site gives you many different options to copy and paste here.

Best way to make sure that your sig will work is to just keep clicking "preview" until you finally get a working one.
It is within you to succeed
My character Souleste was named after myself -

- my middle name is Celeste, so Souleste seems fitting...
Ice all on me

If you're trying to use a special signature like the one I use, go to siglaunch.com, that's where I made my sig.

When putting a special signature like this in, sometimes you need a certain url, some work and some don't, the siglaunch site gives you many different options to copy and paste here.

Best way to make sure that your sig will work is to just keep clicking "preview" until you finally get a working one.
Why won't it show up when i make a post like yours
Last edited by Elfylolz on Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.