Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Gelebron is Being Abused

Gelebron is on the crosshairs of the two premier clans on Gwydion, (Clan A and Clan B) as it is easily killed on the day it spawns without any intervention.

Intervention is the reason why I am making this plea to the Celtic Heroes community and developers, something rotten is in the state of Gwydion.

Here is the backstory:

One of the clans on Gwydion just got active again months ago to the surprise of the more dominant clan at the time, Clan B, and Gelebron began to fall to both clans rather than to the dominant clan.

It is unfortunate that some people simply cannot accept any form of competition, so greed for more was setting over on Clan B who was suffering losses. This lead the clan to devise their own griefing tactics of:

- attacking gele with below par numbers while Clan A has enough for a kill, then proceed to hold gele for as long as possible until the other, Clan A, tires out or until they can achieve their own numbers hours later.

Finally out of retaliation Clan A attempted to copy Clan B's own griefing tactics, this was met by more hardcore griefing by Clan B.

Agreements were finally formed but were broken because of either miscommunications or people trying to find loopholes around it.

Then griefing proceeded to occur by both clans.

The Gelebron raid, the test for endgamers, the most powerful of foes has thus been subjected to continuous griefs for over a month now, and this is tiring both clans, its physically and emotionally draining for clannies on both sides. One person was even brought down to tears after a heavily griefed raid in Clan A and hasn't logged back since, they have been bullied enough in their life to face bullying in a game, this was meant to be an escape, not a new platform for grown bullies.

The core issue in all of this griefing lies in the shield bug on Gele. When Gelebron is bashed a few seconds before it begins to prepare its barrier the shield will go up no matter what. The boss and crystals become shielded and gele heals up, wasting time and resources. This is being abused. Gelebron can be managed with regular griefing but not with this. Clan A at this point is sick of griefing and the griefs but not much can be said about Clan B about this. This needs to be fixed AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

I included this backstory so the situation can be seen more coherently, its not just a bug, this game is an escape for many which is soon becoming like the halls of a high school where bullies run amok. Some people cannot be reasoned with and it sucks when you are stuck with these people on your server. Please make this game more fun again for a lot of us, fix this. Don't let Gwydion turn into a dead server that was consumed by jealousy and hatred.

Thank you.
Wattzon of Sulis

Re: Gelebron is Being Abused

This topic has been brought up multiple times already.
If they change Gele they would need to change Mor, Hrung, Prot. Unfortunately OTM has more pressing issues to deal with, simply because the problem is you can't get along or agree to terms with the other clan. That's not OTM's problem, it's yours.

This topic has been brought up multiple times already.
If they change Gele they would need to change Mor, Hrung, Prot. Unfortunately OTM has more pressing issues to deal with, simply because the problem is you can't get along or agree to terms with the other clan. That's not OTM's problem, it's yours.
Gele is the premier raid in CH right now and if you read this thread you would understand how its bug is ruining the atmosphere in Gwydion. Now tell me the bugs mord, hrung and prot have that can be abused to waste the other clans time, resources, and cause stress?

Just because you are ignorant does not mean that a server has to suffer.

Just because other servers do not have multiple clans killing gele does not mean this bug should be passed over.
Wattzon of Sulis

None of you have even tried to reason with clan B yet your first instinct is to resort to calling for help on the forums which should really be a last resort.

I find it amusing the way in which clan "A" is presented as a victim in this little story in a situation like this it's really irrelevant who cast the first stone if your both flinging them after anyways. It's also amusing that your asking for the shield bug to be fixed now, because Clan B exploited it today and why did they? I seem to recall it's because clan A did it first so clearly it's fine when it's clan A doing it to clan B but when clan A is effected by their own tactics its monumental and the world will soon end now because it effected them instead.

You should learn to resolve your own problems without involving outside people and painting a biased account of a story to win support to your cause.
Sephiroth89 221 Warrior
Zaraki 225Rogue
Mince 221 Mage
SilentHit 225 Ranger

Member of a cult

We all have Light & Dark impulses what defines us is which we chose to act on.

None of you have even tried to reason with clan B yet your first instinct is to resort to calling for help on the forums which should really be a last resort.

I find it amusing the way in which clan "A" is presented as a victim in this little story in a situation like this it's really irrelevant who cast the first stone if your both flinging them after anyways. It's also amusing that your asking for the shield bug to be fixed now, because Clan B exploited it today and why did they? I seem to recall it's because clan A did it first so clearly it's fine when it's clan A doing it to clan B but when clan A is effected by their own tactics its monumental and the world will soon end now because it effected them instead.

You should learn to resolve your own problems without involving outside people and painting a biased account of a story to win support to your cause.
Clan A never organized a grief where the bug would be vehemently exploited, only recently the effects of this bug have been seen when used in full force.

I find it amusing the way Clan B had to resort to griefing in fear of Clan A's rise which is just beyond low. You fight fairly when your rule is under attack, not kick someone in the balls and throw sand in their eyes.

Clan A had been forced to retaliate because they were being pushed into a corner, you don't hide in the corner with your hands over your head when your friends are being assaulted, no one likes griefing on bosses but if Clan B is so dead on hoarding a raid boss through whatever means necessary then they are lost and clearly the perpetrators of a war based on greed, jealousy, and hate.
Wattzon of Sulis

I guess that wasn't you saying you wanted to even practice how to exploit the same bug your complaining about now & that was sent to me over a week ago we exploited the bug today only so perhaps you can stop trying to play the victim in this story.
Sephiroth89 221 Warrior
Zaraki 225Rogue
Mince 221 Mage
SilentHit 225 Ranger

Member of a cult

We all have Light & Dark impulses what defines us is which we chose to act on.

Um.... You have to be joking right? After the first time your clan griefed I drew up an agreement so it wouldn't turn into this. It was all fine and well until a few immature people decided to **** on all the work that had put into this peace. (If you want the names of the specific people pm me) We approached you I don't recall you doing anything in the interest of peace except going to forums with a biased sob story. Sadly the respect I once had for that clan is gone. What once was a fun competition has turned into something ugly becuase a few people couldn't handle losing. Now both clans are greifing at this point and it's out of control. After breaking the agreement what would you like us to do let you continue to do anything without consequences. If you really wanted something to be done you would've came to us and we would've talked this out instead of this sad attempt at a goal I'm not really sure what the endgame was.
“In 900 years of time and space, I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important”
— The Doctor, Season 6, Christmas Special

Gwydion
Rogue: FlameBlade21- 223+
Ranger: Ethain- 215+
Mage: Stump 211+

Epona
Rogue: Caliber 217+

I guess that wasn't you saying you wanted to even practice how to exploit the same bug your complaining about now & that was sent to me over a week ago we exploited the bug today only so perhaps you can stop trying to play the victim in this story.
Again, we never organized the grief where the bug would be exploited, I said those texts in anger after Clan B successfully ruined Clan A's attempt earlier in the day. It never materialized.
What once was a fun competition has turned into something ugly becuase a few people couldn't handle losing.
Amen brother. Really unfortunate that the few people in Clan B couldn't handle losing so they had to hold Gele after lock battles to prevent Clan A from killing. That is griefing, your clan can call it tactics but I am sure your tone would be different if you were still in Clan A before jumping ships.
both clans are greifing at this point and it's out of control. After breaking the agreement what would you like us to do let you continue to do anything without consequences.
Agreement was never broken on purpose, it was miscommunication.
you really wanted something to be done you would've came to us and we would've talked this out instead of this sad attempt at a goal I'm not really sure what the endgame was.
Talking with your clan is hard when you don't bat an eye when ruining the experience of other players just because they play in a different clan. Where one general blatantly refuses to cooperate and "encourages aggression."
Wattzon of Sulis