Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Muldar

I'm not in anyway trying to insult your son for his disability, but as I said before, does he not know lvlrouge is a scammer? Idk about you people, but if someone is a scammer I normally don't trade them for any reason other to mess with them in trade menus and cancel trade. If this is the case then I would say it's more of a world problem for not informing others, when they can, about lvlrouge being a scammer.
Herne:
Wardon- 220 Warrior
Cryptic- 220 Rogue

Epona:
Yeeticus- 220 Ranger

I'm not in anyway trying to insult your son for his disability, but as I said before, does he not know lvlrouge is a scammer? Idk about you people, but if someone is a scammer I normally don't trade them for any reason other to mess with them in trade menus and cancel trade. If this is the case then I would say it's more of a world problem for not informing others, when they can, about lvlrouge being a scammer.
We do but you can't warn everyone. We've been shouting it from the rooftops for months now. He just either makes an alt or switches servers till it dies down and then comes back.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

You can't get banned for scamming cause a legit trade took place and both of the players accepted the trade making it official. Read the warnings, don't lend out your item if you don't want to get scammed... If you don't get the warnings then use your common sense if you have any. I'm sorry this has happened to your son but its unfair for otm to get a beating from you because of a mistake made on your part.
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

You can't get banned for scamming cause a legit trade took place and both of the players accepted the trade making it official. Read the warnings, don't lend out your item if you don't want to get scammed... If you don't get the warnings then use your common sense if you have any. I'm sorry this has happened to your son but its unfair for otm to get a beating from you because of a mistake made on your part.
I'm going to assume you don't have experience with autistic children to say something like this
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

A world problem for not informing others? I fail to see your point there. This is not even a question of how it's the player's fault for getting scammed, so it is even less a question of "a world problem for not informing others". Shouting "#%{ IS A SCAMMER!!" twenty times in the castle will not solve anything, there will always be a young player ready to get tricked by the pettiest scam.

OTM should seriously start taking care of their customers. I wouldn't understand making such a drama for one random scammer who has scammed one person and then disappeared, but when it is a person who is affecting the whole server, and apparently has been doing so for a while, it is OTM's duty to wake up and take ten minutes to ban an IP address.

Astounding how Muldar is supposed to listen to the players but still hasn't given a sign of life in this thread. Last time I checked, the forum wasn't overflowing with topics!

OTM certainly hears all these posts. They probably just do not agree that I should be banned. All they see is that both players accept the trade. Its not like i change the gold amount to 0 last minute. The person I trade still gets gold. I just only removed 90 percent of the price.
LVRogue, retired Android scammer

Right.

Hey Heroes,

Thanks for notifying us of this issue. This case will be investigated further by our Support Team on Monday when we return to the office.

Scamming is dealt with on a case by case basis by the Support Team and we do take action against it. If a player has been found to be intentionally altering trades multiple times (after warnings) the Support Team will review their account.

Rest assured this will be dealt with. We do however advise double checking trade confirmation screens, these are in place as a safeguard against trade scams.

In future we would prefer matters such as these were handled via PM to myself, or by email at Support@onethumbmobile.com. The naming and shaming rule is still in effect on the forums.

Any thread you feel deserves the title of Admin/Muldar is probably best suited to PM.

To the comments of "No admin participation" etc, it is the weekend, while I typically check the forums daily I do have personal matters to attend to.

I am now locking the thread.

Thank you.