Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

What the...

So I was lixing in twisted tunnels in the lvl 40-45 rat rooms, and i found a mob called "Heretic Announcer". Level 28 6*. I got my chieftain to come and check it out and she said she'd never seen it before... So we killed it and it dropped just under 80k gold and a 10hp regen lvl 50 req bracelet, which you can buy from the ow shop....... I'm still very confused. In all of my 5 years playing CH I've never seen it in my life. Is this a new rare boss incorporated into the game, or is it just an incredibly rare spawn? 'm very very curious to know. Btw it was a human type mob, looked like a flintblade with a red hoodie.
World: Herne
Toons: Lvl 35 Ranger(after xfer from a server wink wonk)
Name: Mephetic
Clan: Ride or Die

Re: What the...

Personally I'm doubtful, but if it is true show pics please. I've never come across it or heard about it. 80k is ridiculous and enemies almost never drop shop items. There's 4 possible scenarios, you were told it dropped and didn't actually see the message, misread it, it's a glitch and exists, or you are trolling. Idk, but there's no way its intentional if it exists, just like the 100k gold mob drop resale item that existed.
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Stonelord - 100 PvP Warrior
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/mPHnzmr

just like the 100k gold mob drop resale item that existed.
That was funny AF. Watching a few mad people scrambling at the beach, then hordes, then an emergency server shutdown and finally the rollback.

Never seen or heard of it myself. Pics or it didn't happen.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

No no, it happens. I went to Heroes Landing ( YA know the first zone) and I seen a level 1 Wolf!! Like oh em gee, so I called my lawyer to come check it out. Sure enough we killed it and I got 2g. Like holy crap I forgot to take a screenshots. ..Lemme go do it again real quick.