Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Caster armor please?

There is barely any armor for casters or weapons for Druids/Mages. Im not asking for high damage weapons just any thing that has energy on it. Occasionally there is a necklace that drops but that is it. The necklace of energy has better energy than 95% of necklaces that drop which is a level 10 quest.. I have killed the level 50's and all the bosses in dustwither.. I am the main healer for my group and I am naked so i have mana to heal everyone. Please dev's atleast give me a nice robe to wear; instead of being a naked bald guy running around.

Intrepid
Druid - 50
Chieftan - RaptureEve :evil:
Rhiannon

Re: Caster armor please?

If you want some armour for your class go to angus Maclir. He stands next to lord Maclir in farcrag castle. It's pretty expensive but it's up to you. I have all of the Mage stuff except the hat.
Server: Arawn
Wolf lvl 104 Mage
Valyrix lvl 100 Ranger
Bronn lvl 93 Warrior
Kryxis lvl 70 Druid
LolCat lvl 90 Rogue
Player since v1.0, awwwww yea :D

Wolf wrote:If you want some armour for your class go to angus Maclir. He stands next to lord Maclir in farcrag castle. It's pretty expensive but it's up to you. I have all of the Mage stuff except the hat.

Tailored Silk Gloves are better than the Sorcerous Gloves and, Tailored Silk Shoes have the same stats as the Sorcerous Shoes.
So, if you can find these items, it will save you a lot to buy the rest :).
IGN: Nito (Mage)
IGN: Nitio (Druid)
World: Mabon
Clan: Rebels

Yeah I agree with the bonus for the full Set. if someone Spends slot of money on something then they should get a good reward out of it. And I think a set bonus would encourage people to buy it.
Server: Arawn
Wolf lvl 104 Mage
Valyrix lvl 100 Ranger
Bronn lvl 93 Warrior
Kryxis lvl 70 Druid
LolCat lvl 90 Rogue
Player since v1.0, awwwww yea :D

Good point about the stats, right now every piece of armour dropped by the new 6* bosses has stats on it, and they drop a piece of the new armour each kill. They are hard to kill though.

The full set bonus is a good idea, looking into this.