Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Beta Status

Hello Muldar

For some reason I am not able to join the beta. I signed up for it 2/21/17 and got a confirmation for my submission. Then on 3/3/17 it sends me an email saying that the IOS build would be up soon and I needed to download a program to join it. TestFlight has not sent me an email and I really wanna join the beta. Is there anyway u can force send it or resend it.

Thanks,
Minnekmi
Or
SilentKnights (112) Morrigan

Hello Muldar

For some reason I am not able to join the beta. I signed up for it 2/21/17 and got a confirmation for my submission. Then on 3/3/17 it sends me an email saying that the IOS build would be up soon and I needed to download a program to join it. TestFlight has not sent me an email and I really wanna join the beta. Is there anyway u can force send it or resend it.

Thanks,
Minnekmi
Or
SilentKnights (112) Morrigan
I am afraid the iOS Beta was only run over the weekend to allow the team to focus on bug fixes / feedback this week.

In future I advise checking all inboxes and folders on the email you signed up with as many hosts pre filter emails.

So the IOS beta is only for a weekend and the android beta is for at least a week? Why does android get more support and love from OTM...
Ok so I now i see the email from TestFlight and it gave me a code. I downloaded the beta so does it work or does it not.

So the IOS beta is only for a weekend and the android beta is for at least a week? Why does android get more support and love from OTM...
Ok so I now i see the email from TestFlight and it gave me a code. I downloaded the beta so does it work or does it not.
Android beta will be coming down today or tomorrow and only went live on Wednesday, we do not have a preferred platform.

You will be unable to join, the server has been taken down to allow the team to work on bug fixes / feedback prior to release.

I can't even find the original sign-up thread. I did not get an email as far as I know from TestFlight and I went back five pages through the forum and cannot find an original signed up for it. I check on a very regular basis primarily to see when the next beta is.
killface lvl 155 Rogue of Balor
General of EXODUS

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCeZxVGzZCT1maDiO_iPo9dA

Mirdon lvl 200+ Mage of Epona

Clan Pantheon

Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't.

I can't even find the original sign-up thread. I did not get an email as far as I know from TestFlight and I went back five pages through the forum and cannot find an original signed up for it. I check on a very regular basis primarily to see when the next beta is.
The next sign up has yet to be posted.

This is an old thread from a previous beta test.