Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Updated leveling guide 2017, level 100-200

Hi, i was wondering if anyone could post a new and updated leveling guide for rogues from level 100 to 200. Also what gear should be bought? And from what level to what level should i use them. I posted this on general discussion board because i noticed that the rogue board is pretty inactive compared to general discussion. Alright well thanks if you do end up helping me and other players who will eventually need this guide. Its very appreciated!

Re: Updated leveling guide 2017, level 100-200

I don;t have the time or patience to slap one out at the moment, but there definitely is a way to go. Roughly, stick as close to the Otherworld quest line which begins with arbiter kester at level 75 as you can, and repeat the repeatable quests as much as you may, until the next repeatable quest appears and proves more profitable. At the moment, this quest line will carry you to level 145. Beyond that, I do not see any new leveling guide info. The boggan and firbolg caves are still the way to go.
How many hats?

Server: Donn
Clan: Concordiia
Toons
Aoifa Strongbow-Mage-220
Naughty Vines-Druid-195l
Geriatric Ninja-Rogue-140

I don;t have the time or patience to slap one out at the moment, but there definitely is a way to go. Roughly, stick as close to the Otherworld quest line which begins with arbiter kester at level 75 as you can, and repeat the repeatable quests as much as you may, until the next repeatable quest appears and proves more profitable. At the moment, this quest line will carry you to level 145. Beyond that, I do not see any new leveling guide info. The boggan and firbolg caves are still the way to go.
The only part of lvling that gets confusing is getting to 128 for boggans. After that it's boggans then bolts then tower
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

I've leveled a ton of toons but the game at low levels (sub 160) has changed to the point I'm not sure what half the quest items are for anymore, what the repeatable/daily/weekly quests are, and whats the new best way to level.

I'd really appreciate someone throwing together a new updated guide to quests and leveling, or show me where there is one.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

The only part of lvling that gets confusing is getting to 128 for boggans. After that it's boggans then bolts then tower
Personally, i found the bridge sentinel quest from 120-145 easiest. You can repeat it every 5 minutes, do it without lix, and combined with the magus quest, rake in 170k per min. That is at least as good as if not better than lixing. 145 is where it becomes not worth it.
How many hats?

Server: Donn
Clan: Concordiia
Toons
Aoifa Strongbow-Mage-220
Naughty Vines-Druid-195l
Geriatric Ninja-Rogue-140

Personally, i found the bridge sentinel quest from 120-145 easiest. You can repeat it every 5 minutes, do it without lix, and combined with the magus quest, rake in 170k per min. That is at least as good as if not better than lixing. 145 is where it becomes not worth it.
Where are the magus and bridge quest npc and do you need drops to complete them?

Do you find the green boggan room daily quest useful?
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

How do You get those quests? Haven't been those lvls in a while
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

The quest line starts in OW with Arbiter Kester. There's a series of tasks you have to do. It's time consuming, but well worth it if you don't want to use up lixes. There's a number of repeatable quests, where you either collect drops or kill mobs over and over and they're all good xp ranging from 40-90k xp each time.

If you have a higher level character, you can farm the heck out of the drops and just gain a bunch of levels in minutes without lixing.

This next update is supposed to have a continuation of the quest, so should make leveling past 146 easier. I'd imagine that the next part will allow you to get to 160 or so with dailies and mob killing/collecting quests.