Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Does otm not ban shared accounts

Instead of separate banks its separate pages all in one bank. You just flip through tabs. Extra pages are purchased with plat. It's rather easy to flip through. As far as search option it's just like our current inventory feature.
Problem with this is that clan and "charters" (term my server uses for people that organize online sheets to show clan bank data) wouldn't be able to organize it how they wanted to. Maybe one clan for example wants all EG drops together while another wants it organized by bosses where as another by class requirement where maybe another by slot. With clan bank toons chiefs and gens can organize banks how they want to whereas one bank set up by OTM would dictate how every clan in game would have to set it up.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Instead of separate banks its separate pages all in one bank. You just flip through tabs. Extra pages are purchased with plat. It's rather easy to flip through. As far as search option it's just like our current inventory feature.
Yes I can't imagine how having 10+ toons used as a bank, likely with many logins is anywhere near as functional as an actual bank or vault depending on your name for it.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

Yes I can't imagine how having 10+ toons used as a bank, likely with many logins is anywhere near as functional as an actual bank or vault depending on your name for it.
helps a lot with organization. I have 7 personal banks lol.
Bob The God

And I have around 25 individual banks. This means the game sucks, not that a single bank useable by more than one person is impossible. In fact a real bank system would be far far better.
220+ toons

Toon histogram:

Two major game improvements:

1) actual clan banks. This way OTM can be consistent in shared account banning and yet provide the needed clan storage space. There are many other mmo you can model this off of.

2) an actual way to loan items. Loaned items would be no trade, non-mailable, non-npcsellable and would return to the lender after so many hours or days or by dropping the item. It would clearly identify it as a loan window so as not to be confused with trade. You could include a non-refundable gold amount as a fee so that people could rent items and have a guarentee that they would come back.
1. My fear is this would require clan leader to pick and choose which guardians have access which may cause conflict that wasn't there before.

2. I can see scammers using this feature for ill will. Sell something over and over with loan button being activated. Sad but true.

Both are great concepts tho! :D
For point one this is exactly the entire point of half this thread. Multiple people logging an account in violation of the tos. This is the exact same issue as now, exactly.

If you had even bothered to read 2 it clearly outlined how IT IS A LOAN AND NOT A TRADE so as to not confuse people.
Last edited by Plus3 on Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
220+ toons

Toon histogram:

And I have around 25 individual banks. This means the game sucks, not that a single bank useable by more than one person is impossible. In fact a real bank system would be far far better.
Not saying it wouldn't be. Just knowing OTM they would create a default template... If it was customizable by clan instead of one set layout by OTM it would be amazingly useful and so much better. Im not talking about how Plus was describing it but how OTM would take the ideas into action...
Bob The God

I think the obvious flaw is why do Clans even need several banks?

Avalon alone has over 20 banks just because we got thousands upon thousands of accumulated junk items from bosses over the years that none of our members want or will use.
Thus is the plight of CH and its poor raid boss drop system.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

I think the obvious flaw is why do Clans even need several banks?

Avalon alone has over 20 banks just because we got thousands upon thousands of accumulated junk items from bosses over the years that none of our members want or will use.
Thus is the plight of CH and its poor raid boss drop system.
Agree it's a problem, but if that's the reward OTM wants to give us it makes even less sense to force it into so many fragmented piles in violation of thier own TOS.

Maybe if OTM put a sensible npc sale value on raid items they could at least be liquidated.
220+ toons

Toon histogram:

Maybe if OTM put a sensible npc sale value on raid items they could at least be liquidated.
Eh... would rather godly void chance increase
Bob The God

Eh... would rather godly void chance increase
Another? We already had one. Besides it's like aileron said - no one is going to use void necro swords. Nor is anyone going to use void sacrifice skulls. Even if they changed the loot tables it won't change the mountains of junk in banks already unwanted and unused.
220+ toons

Toon histogram: