Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Nobody can log

I don't even get why you are still debating this lol.
Several worlds when a large amount of people try and log in AT THE SAME AREA have difficulty logging in, this problem is not fixed by game reset or any of those things. This has been reported on over 3 worlds already so stop trying to refute it because you can log your 24 in, seriously...

Not even going to debate anymore about this issue since you are clearly wrong and arguing a point against several worlds that have this issue, I am glad Tara doesn't have this issue and well done on picking the server that doesn't screw up when large amounts log in. Gratz!
Oderint Dum Metuant.

if i have 24 devices and 20+ high level toons, i'll mention it on every topic as much as i can too.... nah. maybe not...

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

This whole thread... lol
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

When a raid is up we get a lot more than 24 logging.
I bet it happens over a minute or longer. When I used to log normally, it was within about 4-5 seconds or around 268 to 320 logins per minute.

Further I've seen your clan state that only 45 log for gele so it sounds like it's not even double total and at least an order of magnitude fewer logins per second.
We get between 30-40 for gele but so does the other clan, it's not unusual to see 3 or 4 pages during gele and 3 pages during normal raids.
You can glitch the login server with just 10 devices logging simultaneously.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

I don't even get why you are still debating this lol.
Several worlds when a large amount of people try and log in AT THE SAME AREA have difficulty logging in, this problem is not fixed by game reset or any of those things. This has been reported on over 3 worlds already so stop trying to refute it because you can log your 24 in, seriously...

Not even going to debate anymore about this issue since you are clearly wrong and arguing a point against several worlds that have this issue, I am glad Tara doesn't have this issue and well done on picking the server that doesn't screw up when large amounts log in. Gratz!
Well that's what you get for not even bothering to read this thread. I posted that simply resetting the game does not work and that I have experienced similar problems. I never mentioned that I had dozens of devices and accounts until you said that it was caused by mass logging, not what I was doing at all - a false statement

Sounds like a low information alternative facts case we have here. Read before you post, it makes threads read far more sensibly and keeps things on topic.
220+ toons

Toon histogram:

Tara doesn't have this problem because we have such a small server a mass amount of people logging in at once is not really a problem unless plus3 is coming :lol:

Tara doesn't have this problem because we have such a small server a mass amount of people logging in at once is not really a problem unless plus3 is coming :lol:
Lol pimbso. Don't discount Taranis, we actually have the most "active" end game toons (215+) of any server.

(Active as defined by the leaderboard)
220+ toons

Toon histogram:

Lol pimbso. Don't discount Taranis, we actually have the most "active" end game toons (215+) of any server.

But it seems we don't, 75% of most clans in our server is all duo-multi device enabled people.

But it seems we don't, 75% of most clans in our server is all duo-multi device enabled people.
thought you meant characters. Yea true but I still think we get a good response when a raid boss is up as its not uncommon for the total number in the area can climb past 50. Perhaps Taranis just usually logs less times per minute idk.
220+ toons

Toon histogram: