Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Opinions

So I recently left the main clan of Rosmerta after being denied doch gul 2 times by the chief. First time I was completely skipped and doch was given to a druid with less earned points than I. And second time was because the chief said I couldn't have it because rules were changing but with further investigation nobody had ever heard of said rules.

I'd like to hear everyone's opinions on the matter.

Re: Opinions

Would definitely be frustrating, but was it really worth leaving the clan just to prove a point? Although it doesn't really matter if they are willing to let you back in and have another shot at the set
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

I have been treated badly by a clan before I decided to leave and join the competition.

This was back when all I had was a 222 Rogue and I doubt me leaving had much impact on the clan, now with 6 190+ toons I'm sure leaving would actually leave an impact and if you feel you have been treated unfairly beyond repair I would commend that you had the bravery to leave a dominant clan.
Oderint Dum Metuant.

Hmm..- several factors could have went into that decision, so I don't want to form an opinion without knowing both sides, but one should never stay somewhere if they feel they are treated unfair. However, I will say that that as a general myself, we've have had a very hard time figuring out how to best distribute the pieces and the way we've done it has been changed up a few times due to things we know now that we didn't realize a year ago. I'm not sure if you're from a server that has a hard time gearing it like Danu does though. I do believe that hard work and dedication should be rewarded.
LadyNymeria
Level 230+ Rogue
General of Ascension
LadysHeart Level 220+ Druid
Level 220+ Ice Mage Valyria
Heartsbane 220+ Warrior
Level 220+ Ranger Sweet Tansy
Dreamfyre Level 220+ Lure Mage
190 Locker Rogue Catspaw

Danu

I won't pretend to know what goes on in your clan, I'm only speaking of our experience from our clan. If anyone in Avalon leaves because they diidnt get an item they wanted, be it EDL weapons or DG, then I am glad they did.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

I won't pretend to know what goes on in your clan, I'm only speaking of our experience from our clan. If anyone in Avalon leaves because they diidnt get an item they wanted, be it EDL weapons or DG, then I am glad they did.
But if you started gearing inactive rogue gens with full doch gul over someone active like MortalCreed and this repeatedly happened you probably wouldn't have a clan anymore.
Oderint Dum Metuant.

But if you started gearing inactive rogue gens with full doch gul over someone active like MortalCreed and this repeatedly happened you probably wouldn't have a clan anymore.
I'm pretty sure I've given someone their EDL set or weapon and someone else thought they deserve more than that person. I don't claim to be infallible and the only thing I try to do my best to whatever is good for the clan.
But if someone is gonna get butthurt because they got bypassed and leave the clan, then by all means, I'll show them the door. They are clearly just in the clan for themselves and I don't want to do anything with those kind of people.

Well the clan had my drops for weeks but the reason they made up all these bs excuses not to give it to me, is because they were planning to kick me from the clan. Because some guy in our clan who was very liked made a poll to kick me and played his "like" apple and convinced many to vote to kick me. His reasons to make the poll was petty revenge.

Well the clan had my drops for weeks but the reason they made up all these bs excuses not to give it to me, is because they were planning to kick me from the clan. Because some guy in our clan who was very liked made a poll to kick me and played his "like" apple and convinced many to vote to kick me. His reasons to make the poll was petty revenge.
Obviously there are personal issues between you and that guy, and you need the chieftain and the gens/guards to mediate rather than using a poll. But if many clannies already took his side then that means they also have issues with you.
And it's also bad if the clan's leadership didn't remain neutral and sided with the guy. So...it isn't a case of a clan having unfair rules, it's simply because they don't want you in clan anymore. You made the right decision to leave if people voted you out. You don't want to be in a clan with members that alienated you, it won't be a pleasant gaming experience.